SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45-75 Winchester Ammo and /or Reloading Dies

I have a box of 25 Bertram brass.  Box says 20, buy there are 25.  Two are marked Ten X which use to sell Bertram and five are once fired.  $125.00 shipped.

DSC_0001.jpeg

DSC_0002.jpeg

DSC_0003 (1).jpeg

DSC_0004.jpeg

I don’t have any for sale I hope you find some,I was in same boat a while back,couldn’t find anything,so with advice I had read on here and others I ended up taking 50 Alaskan cases running in Lyman 45-75 dies annealed and ended up ordering a mold from Steve Brooks for the original 350 grain bullet and once formed and shot I simply expand mouth a little drop in 75 grains of 3f and prime.

Jake, that was my thought I could order ammo made for $3 each $60 for 20 max he would make was 60 but then  I would have 60 fire formed cases but the guy has a 3month wait.  How did you change over on the 50 alaskan go, how did you anneal in the kitchen oven?

I have a bench source annealer but you culd use a drill and socket to turn it in flame,I hear ya I wanted t find some brass  or loaded ammo then I would have correct brass to reload but this worked out even better.It also worked out well as I have a 50 Alaskan already and had a bunch of new brass on the shelf,have fun I really like this round 

Yes I have seen that method when I was a young fellow we used to put a pan on the record player then tip the brass, I wish I never would have thrown out them record payers

I am not sure I have the posterior for that kind of work any longer

• Wild Willi changed the title to WTB 45-75 Winchester Ammo
  • Wild Willi changed the title to WTB 45-75 Winchester Ammo and /or Reloading Dies

Archived