SASS Wire Forum

Magnum PI 2021

Anyone watching this? I like the show. I never saw much of the original MPI because I worked nights (played 6 nights a week in a band) I've seen some reruns of the original but I kinda got hooked on this new show. Anyone?

https://premieredate.news/tv-series/5198-magnum-p-i.html

Loved the original show .

I don't think there is a episode I have not seen several times over .

The new show would be a good show called something else ! IMHO 

Howdy,

Seems to me they could have new names or at least partial

new names.  Would Bob Magnum be just as entertaining?

Magnum Investigations?

Best

CR

It has been on for four years.  I like the new Higgins just because her name is so cool PERDITA Weeks.  I noticed Magnum was in several horror movies like Hostel when he was younger.

I like the remake. It's probably the best of them. It still retains the bond of serving together that the original had, and a female higgins, while different, doesn't make the show as "woke" as some others, (Equalizer, Walker, Kung Fu). 

The new MacGyver wasn't bad, but it lacked the "one man getting himself out of a jam" that the original had. 

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

It has been on for four years.  I like the new Higgins just because her name is so cool PERDITA Weeks.  I noticed Magnum was in several horror movies like Hostel when he was younger.

I love Higgins, :wub:she's a little cutie who can hold her own. (In the show anyway)

Archived