SASS Wire Forum

do you have strange thoughts or curious ideas or is it just me?

Highwall

My wife says I'm a total weirdo because I think of things far out of the normal. Like what if the Hulk was pink? Would he be just as strong and popular? What if John Wayne replaced Terrence Hill in the movie Trinity?  What if Samuel Colt's last name was Tinkle? Would his guns have sold just as good? What if Frank Stein's middle initial was N? 

And what if racecar was spelled backwards? I could go on but then yall might think I'm a total weirdo.:wacko:

Okay one more... who is this Jaro guy that killed a man and got a volcano mountain named after him?

Why do meteorologists say a partly sunny day compared to a partly cloudy day?

I mean what the hell?  :wacko:

.... during the 1997 Sydney Royal Easter Show sheepdog trials ............

............. how many were found guilty ???   :huh:

47 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

You guys are weird. 

I'm a straight thinker myself.

Now, let's talk about something serious:

A SASS approved Baptist Category!

I have a feeling this might be a subject that goes on for an eternity. An eternity…is there more than one? Why do people say “an eternity”? There can be only one…in this timeline. Perhaps they know something I don’t, like more than one timeline…

I’m gettin’ a headache…

8 hours ago, Highwall said:

My wife says I'm a total weirdo because I think of things far out of the normal. Like what if the Hulk was pink? Would he be just as strong and popular? What if John Wayne replaced Terrence Hill in the movie Trinity?  What if Samuel Colt's last name was Tinkle? Would his guns have sold just as good? What if Frank Stein's middle initial was N? 

And what if racecar was spelled backwards? I could go on but then yall might think I'm a total weirdo.:wacko:

Okay one more... who is this Jaro guy that killed a man and got a volcano mountain named after him?

You and Alpo should meet.

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

When you are in a hospital bed it can be two or more eternities until breakfast.  Served concurrently 

The longer they make you wait , the more acceptable the food will seem . But if you’re in the hospital it’s good you have an appetite 

I learned long ago not to share stray thoughts. Either people move away with the nod 'n smile face or scarier they get excited and move closer.

My excuse is that I had a rough childhood...I had to help my dad build the house I was born in, but then my mother died six months before I was born and left me to raise my younger brother and sister all by myself.

I've never recovered...

6 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Why do wives ask you what you are thinking and then get upset when you describe all of the random thoughts going through your mind? :blink:

(At least mine does.)

Because you’re not thinking what your supposed to be thinking. Which is what they want you to be thinking. At that moment 

Highwall,

if you or your wife think you are weird, just realize that ALPO probably knows the answers to

your questions.

And why do Kamikaze Pilots wear helmets?

And how did that get that little pea inside the whistle?

..........Widder

11 hours ago, Highwall said:

And what if racecar was spelled backwards?

There are 159 Palindromes in the scrabble dictionary.

Widder:  why do they sterilize the needle before a lethal injection?

11 hours ago, Highwall said:

He don't know us vewwy well, do he?

JHC:lol:

Why do Kamikaze Pilots wear Parachutes ?

But I am the Most normal Nut in the Bin ....

Why do Folks sit and talk in the Pews while service is On, but you can't pull a word out of them during Discussion time at a Bible study? 

Jabez Cowboy 

When someone says "That's not enough to go to jail over." Well, what is enough?

Why is there a sign on the inside of the door that reads EXIT ONLY?

Why is every planet, that we know about, round?

What time do the cows actually come home?

13 hours ago, Highwall said:

Why do meteorologists say a partly sunny day compared to a partly cloudy day?

I mean what the hell?  :wacko:

“Partly-Sunny” is positive.

“Partly-Cloudy” is negative.

Cat Brules

5 hours ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

You and Alpo should meet.

I'm not sure that the planet could survive such an event. :wacko:

And while we're discussing, if an occasional chair or table is only occasionally a chair or table, what is it the rest of the time?:blink:

1 hour ago, Count Sandor, SASS #74075 said:

WHO decided it must be "i before e except after c," and WHY did he/she make so many exceptions?

CS

I think it was Einstein.  

..........Widder

3 hours ago, bgavin said:

There are 159 Palindromes in the scrabble dictionary.

Widder:  why do they sterilize the needle before a lethal injection?

We know there are 159 Palindromes BUT..... how many words spell the same backwards... :D

Isn't Hallelujah pronounced the same in every language?

..........Widder

Archived