SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2022

I know we haven't had EOT 2021 yet...and boy is it coming soon.

But IF you are planning on EOT 2022 and camping, you will need to get those spots reserved in July, for the 2022 EOT!

Here is some information.

Reminder for camping reservations at BASF for EOT 2022.  
Reservations open  
07/12/2021 at 8:00 am Phoenix time.

This is for BASF East Campground (elect/ water and dry camp)  
As well as Central wich is full hook up.

For Clay Range, call BASF Clay Range...these are full hook up. I believe calling at anytime to reserve.

To stay in lot across from main tent, that is I believe EOT camping on your application.

For BASF camping...go to webpage, camping then choose East campground or Central.  
Follow prompts from there.  
They get a reservation request almost every minute...so these are always first come first serve. Electric goes very quickly. They will not answer phone call reservations...and any too early are spent out.  
There are several bath and shower facilities...so dry camping is not bad at all.

Hope this helps you plan for EOT 2022

33 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Oh...and there is a primitive camping area....in walking distance from the range.

Hey, don't talk about my house that way!

What are the dates for EOT 2022?  All I am finding is the 2021. Just found it Thanks for the reminder!  It's on my TO DO list.

2 hours ago, Noah Cash said:

What are the dates for EOT 2022?  All I am finding is the 2021. Just found it Thanks for the reminder!  It's on my TO DO list.

Looks like you found the dates.

Feb 28th through March 6th , correct?

Archived