SASS Wire Forum

Leather gun belts for sale

I'm helping a fellow shooter that cannot compete at SASS shoots sell some of his gear. These belts are used, some more than others.  Good quality leather, some scuff marks from where holsters were. 

Sold to Will Burn Powder ---   Belt 1 - El Paso Saddlery Tapered Gun Belt, suede lining, border stamped. Marked 81001

2 ½” with 24 44/45 loops, 6 belt holes, measures 43” to last hole and 38” to first hole. $80

Sold to Will Burn Powder ---   Belt 2 - El Paso Saddlery Tapered Gun Belt, suede lining, border stamped. Marked 78359

2 ½” with 24 38/357 loops, 6 belt holes, measures 43 1/2” to last hole and 38 1/2” to first hole.  $80

SPF to Quiet Man ---  Belt 3 - El Paso Saddlery Tapered Gun Belt, suede lining, border stamped. Marked 11565

2 ½” with 24 44/45 loops, 6 belt holes, measures 41” to last hole and 36” to first hole.  $80

Belt 4 - El Paso Saddlery Money belt style . Marked 68843

2 ½” with 24 38/357 loops, 7 belt holes, measures 42” to last hole and 36” to first hole. $75

SOLD to Dakota Brown --- Belt 5 - El Paso Saddlery Black powder style, suede lining. (New condition) Marked 78862

2 1/4” 7 belt holes, measures 43” to last hole and 37” to first hole. $75

Pay by check or money order, items will be shipped in USPS flat rate boxes, buyer pays shipping. Total shipping to be determined.  Will combine items for shipping if purchasing multiple items.

USPS priority flat rate is $15.50 for medium and $21.90 for large.

Belts 1-5-1.jpeg

belts 1-5-2.jpeg

belts 1-5-7.jpeg

belts 1-5-4.jpeg

belts 1-5-9.jpeg

belts 1-5-8.jpeg

I am interested in 1 & 2 together

24 minutes ago, Will Burn Powder said:

I am interested in 1 & 2 together

Fingers wanted #1 but has not responded to my message or communicating with me other than one post on this thread 3+days ago.  He just joined as a guest the day he posted.  I'm not waiting.

1&2 are yours per our PM's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived