SASS Wire Forum

Back to 1991?

That's nothing. When they went into the future, where Doc had a hover conversion put on the DeLorean, got Marty a hoverboard, and got the Mr. Fusion attachment so they no longer needed plutonium - they went to 2015.

1991? Good! I would go find myself and tell me to get the hell out of that job and get the hell out of California!

I would also tell myself to invest in certain stocks as well as buy a nice list of collectible guns. I also think I would tell myself to do everything I could to get Osama Bin Laden bumped off. 

But then, knowing me I wouldn’t listen to myself and nothing would change… :D

43 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

1991? Good! I would go find myself and tell me to get the hell out of that job and get the hell out of California!

Too little, too late!  I'd take 1976 and bail out as soon as I left the Corps.

1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Too little, too late!  I'd take 1976 and bail out as soon as I left the Corps.

1976. My last year in Michigan as a kid. I should have ran to the woods instead of the car....

23 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would also tell myself to invest in certain stocks as well as buy a nice list of collectible guns.

Oooo.... OH yeah!  :lol:

That was the year I was eyeballing a Winchester Model 21 at the San Francisco Gun Exchange.  Since it did not have removable chokes, at that time it wasn't considered "desirable," and carried a price tag somewhere around $300.  But "good judgement" (that well-meaning ragamuffin angel perched on my off shoulder) talked me out of it.  I just couldn't justify it a month after buying a Ruger No. 1 from the SFGE for $275.  Well... I could justify it to myself, but didn't want to try to 'splain the logic of such a purchase to the Future Ex-Missus Hardpan.  (That was also the year my son arrived)

Mind if I ride Shotgun with ya on that trip back, Pat...?  :)

44 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Mind if I ride Shotgun with ya on that trip back, Pat...?  :)

Sure…as soon as I figure out how…:D

Archived