SASS Wire Forum

SOLD***Pair*** Bisley Ruger OM Vaqueros 5 1/2” 45C

I’m needing to liquidate a few things so offering up for sale a pair of Bisley Ruger OM Vaquerros in 45C. They come with a brand new set of Altamont bonded ivory grips as well as the original wood grips. Both guns shoot very well and are in great condition. Note: one does have wear on the ejection port that was poorly touched up. (Just adds a little character. Ha)  Loved shooting these but they are a little big for my hands, hence the sale. 

If Interested, please make sure your FFL accepts deliveries from a private sale. Reduced to sell for $1800 shipped to your FFL. Can accept PayPal Friends and Family or Postal Money Orders. Also able to do Zelle payments through my bank. 

PM with any questions. 

2ED1CC18-43BB-434A-BBED-099B5C0291A8.jpeg

4492F12C-6E0E-4F0C-9679-CF00EACE04B4.jpeg

16670D0F-0166-4266-A0A3-9FD949147A76.jpeg

46D2795A-B3C7-4DEB-A34F-D2DC776B30FC.jpeg

Look nice. 

4 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

any work done to these guys?

They are SASS ready. I bought them through Barleycorn in Feb off of Gunbroker. I don’t remember what else was in the listing unfortunately and I don’t want to say something that wasn’t in it. They do shoot very nice. I have shorter fingers so they are big for me. 

These are NICE!!!!! :D

On 5/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, Dantankerous said:

These are NICE!!!!! :D

Thanks! If my fingers were a little longer I’d keep them....awesome to shoot!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Robyn Gold said:

These would make an awesome Fathers Day gift! 

Cool ,,I'm a father send em' to me !!

Seriously they are nice guns, hope ya' sell them.

I am interested...I see the wear on the ejection rod housing, which you mention.  Are they good to go otherwise? No rust or anything?  Do you mind posting a photo of the cylinders seen from the loading gate?

Thanks.

No rust at all. Let me see if I can attach more pics

3 hours ago, Lucky Lead Pepper said:

I am interested...I see the wear on the ejection rod housing, which you mention.  Are they good to go otherwise? No rust or anything?  Do you mind posting a photo of the cylinders seen from the loading gate?

Thanks.

Will be a great set for someone. Just don’t have quite enough left in the “fun fund” or I would be shooting them soon. All the best and a free bump :)

• Robyn Gold changed the title to SOLD***Pair*** Bisley Ruger OM Vaqueros 5 1/2” 45C

Archived