SASS Wire Forum

I’ve fallen and I could not get up.

Praying here, get better!

Standing up on my knees for you, pard!

I've made those very squad runs, and too many times!

Please get better, I prefer a universe with you alive and well in it!

Not good. Get well. Maybe think about one of those emergency buttons.

Marshal, I am sorry to hear this. Glad your in good care now. I know that it might be a blow to your ego or self respect but would you consider a Medical Alert System to summon help if you need it in the future?

Something to consider. 

There are many options including one that doesn’t require a monthly service fee on Amazon. Do a search on “Medical Alert Button”.

Hope your recovery is swift & complete.

Sorry to hear that you fell.  Did you faint and, did you break a bone or anything like that?  What did your doctor say about it?  I trust you are having someone check up on you for the next few days at least. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you’re doing.

Cat Brules

Prayers up Marshall, hope all  is OK.

Hope you get yourself straightened out and that you can avoid any further gravitationally influenced episodes.

Any serious injuries? Was it a trip and fall?

16 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Great idea but if you have a cell phone and carry it with you help is just a 911 call away 

Holy, Moly, eleven hours.  Did they figure out what was wrong?  Hopefully you are better.  These things get scary especially if you live alone.  I am thinking more and more about those medic alert things that go around your neck.  I have a cell phone but sometimes they are out of reach.  I had a similar weird incident about four years ago.  I was on the couch and started to get up but slid off the couch out on the floor flat on my back.  Could not get up and the phone was on a countertop that was out of reach.  Wish I had vacuumed that day.

1 minute ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Holy, Moly, eleven hours.  Did they figure out what was wrong?  Hopefully you are better.  These things get scary especially if you live alone.  I am thinking more and more about those medic alert things that go around your neck.  I have a cell phone but sometimes they are out of reach.  I had a similar weird incident about four years ago.  I was on the couch and started to get up but slid off the couch out on the floor flat on my back.  Could not get up and the phone was on a countertop that was out of reach.  Wish I had vacuumed that day.

They also have the wrist watch types. 

17 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

He's a cowboy. He should've been firing into the air. ;)

Honestly though, hope it wasn't anything too serious and that you're on the mend. Sounds really scary to have a medical emergency with absolutely nobody around.

Some twenty years ago I installed ramps and grab bars in my folk's house.   

We built a new house in 1983. Dad told me at the time that I made a mistake building a split level house.  The upper level has 6 steps to the lower.  I probably should have listened to him. 

I find it more intimidating to get in and out of the shower,  climb into and out of the PU and equipment.  Probably the worst is hiking around the farm.  It's mostly hilly and rocky with lots of vines and bushes to trip me up. It's easy to slip and fall. Not so easy to get back and would be difficult for anyone to find me.  

Heavenly Father, source of all mercy and comfort, please heal Marshall Mo Hare and give him comfort and tranquility in his healing process.  Shower him with Your kindness and caring and alleviate any pains he suffered from his fall. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior.

STL  Suomi

Cell phone carried in you pocket and Medic Alert Marshal.

I'm glad you're OK but 11 hours on the floor before you were found!!

That's scary! 

Take some precautions Pard.

What are your options for obtaining emergency assistance in the Ukraine? 

Does 911 or the emergency pager work there?

Duffield

Archived