SASS Wire Forum

Double Action Academy Primafill

Hoss

Hey guys, I bought one of these gizmos. There is a bit of a learning curve, but it sure beats pecking primers! 

you can read more about it here! 
https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/primafill

I have no connection with DAA other than being a satisfied customer. 

126E21C5-F58A-4CDC-AF69-6A415D9A5756.jpeg

I'm glad you got one of these and are able to use it. As he mentions there are several others out there. But each of those seems to have their own quirks. To the point that most will not bother with them after a short while. I hope this one has all the kinks worked out and is the low cost solution for this boring, repetitive chore.

23 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

I'm glad you got one of these and are able to use it. As he mentions there are several others out there. But each of those seems to have their own quirks. To the point that most will not bother with them after a short while. I hope this one has all the kinks worked out and is the low cost solution for this boring, repetitive chore.

I hated pecking primers. Tried a Frankfort Arsenal Vibra primer. It worked, but not well. Bought a Dillon primer filler on the wire. It worked fine, but took up a lot of space on the bench, and would not do large primers. Tried the DAA tool, it works. Sold the Dillon primer filler. 

Great, now all I have to do is find some primers!

I must be a luddite.  I have 10 Dillon large primer tubes and 10 Dillon small primer tubes.  I just sit down at the bench with some tunes and a brick of primers.  Short time later, I have 10 primer tubes ready to go.  Don't find it a bother at all.

4 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I must be a luddite.  I have 10 Dillon large primer tubes and 10 Dillon small primer tubes.  I just sit down at the bench with some tunes and a brick of primers.  Short time later, I have 10 primer tubes ready to go.  Don't find it a bother at all.

Why yes you are...

Right now I'm looking into an auto butt-wiper...you'd probably will frown on that too...

:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Why yes you are...

Right now I'm looking into an auto butt-wiper...you'd probably will frown on that too...

:rolleyes:

I seem to remember one that was operated with bicycle pedals. As you pedaled it fed the roll between you legs and past your, hmmm, posterior. When you got to the end of the roll, simply pedal backwards, get twice the mileage from a roll.

Your welcome.

1 minute ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

I seem to remember one that was operated with bicycle pedals. As you pedaled it fed the roll between you legs and past your, hmmm, posterior. When you got to the end of the roll, simply pedal backwards, get twice the mileage from a roll.

Your welcome.

They've updated to an electric drive model...it also pulsates ;)

They have an upgrade program too!

Just now, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

They've updated to an electric drive model...it also pulsates ;)

They have an upgrade program too!

OOOOOOOO, be still my beating heart. Would I have to buy it dinner?

Well, this topic went “south”!:mellow:

Like Allie Mo told me years ago      And you thought this was about you?          GW

Picture didn't work

thread_direction.gif

3 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Now THAT'S funny!

May 20, 2021 @ 2126. Mark it down. Hoss & Phantom agreed on something :D

Archived