SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron Evil Roys, NIB, Blue, Consecutive Serial #'s, A Pair, 4-3/4" Barrels, 357's Factory Tuned Actions $1,850.00 Shipped. These Ain't Ordinary Evil Roys.

These Evil Roys are at least 4 years old, they've been resting in my gun safe, just like I got'em from Cimarron. They're exact copys of a 2nd gen. Colt SAA. They have the REMOVEABLE CYLINDER BUSHINGS. And the one piece grips were checkered AFTER THEY WERE FINISHED. I don't know why Cimarron only had a few done this way, most were finished AFTER THEY WERE CHECKERED. The guns are at my FFL so he'll answer any questions you might have. Send your inquiries to: sonny45@gmail.com. Hot dam, I did it, I added pictures.

HPIM0406.JPG

HPIM0409.JPG

HPIM0410.JPG

HPIM0411.JPG

HPIM0412.JPG

HPIM0413.JPG

HPIM0414.JPG

Is Sonny going to respond in a reasonable amount of time? You probably ought to post some pics. 

Maybe Sonny doesn't work Sundays. Bryan is kind of a small town. Or it used to be. Out in the country is still out in the country.

I don't work Sundays, either. Hardly work any other day....

Those would go nice with my rifle. Alas, I switched calibers from when I was first gathering gear. And my wallet is a bit thin for the next few months.

Had I gone with my original plan to run .38 Special, these would have been what I was looking for. I like the CCH on them. But I decided to go with fatter rounds.

Free BTT for you, these will make someone very happy. Oh, and they would not have stayed in my safe, I would have shot the snot out of them!

All of them had hand cut checkering, some were finished after they were checkered, these were checkered AFTER the grips were finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived