SASS Wire Forum

Bid Overalls

Okiepan

LOL! This reminds me of the first time Badlands Bud won EOT. 

His dad, Black Jack Traven, had him call us. Jess wasn't here so I answered. Bud wanted to wear Overalls to the Awards Ceremony. Hubby (Jess Brown) was his mentor and always wore Overalls on the Sundays when we had awards. I told Bud that if he thought he would win Overall he should wear Overalls. He won and wore Overalls. :wub:

To answer your question, wear whatever brand fits you. They should be a faded wash.

I wore a pair of Roundhouse overalls this weekend in a match.  I like the striped, railroad fabric.

3 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

Round House. 

https://www.round-house.com/collections/round-house-made-in-usa-bib-overalls

Did wear Carhartt until they started making them in China.  Got one pair that one leg was 6" longer than the other!

That might have been a custom order for West Virginia. :)

Dickies' "Sunday Dress Overalls"

image.png.b38c4005eedeb1d4be7e97fd7e4abc77.png

6DCEA93C-0D5C-408A-8B1A-50A8E116BC73.jpeg

Rural King

About 20 years ago a good friend was buried in his overalls.  They were all he ever wore and his family actually thought it would be disrespectful to put him in that coffin in a suit.  Those who attended the funeral looked at him in resting in his coffin, grinned and said, “Yeah, that’s Larry.”  It was the most relaxed ceremony I ever attended.

Years ago I buddy and I went to a farm supply store in westerm Montgomery or Chester County, PA.    I'm wandering around and notice a rack of bib overalls hanging on the wall.  The tag hanging from one caught my eye so I went over to take a look.  Here the tag had the Donkey logo from the old TV show "Hee Haw" and it said "Official Supplier of bib overalls to the Hee Haw television show."  I must have laughed for 10 minutes.

9 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Singin' Sue 

:D:P

Ya singing in Church tomorrow ?

Jabez Cowboy

I sing in 'church' everyday!

Sadly, we have not had a church to attend since our home church went through it's own changes.

20 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

By the way...

Still waiting on someone to start bid-ing on the overalls!!:wub:

Thank you! ;)

Archived