SASS Wire Forum

Not a good day at the Lazy Bob

:( Carol really could use some good energy sent her way if you can take a moment.

Master, Lord of Sabaoth, You govern and guide all creation and all life with Your omnipotent and omniscient power and wisdom. We approach Your goodness, our God, receive us and hear our prayer and heal your servant Carol from this illness. You alone have mercy and salvation, and to You, we offer glory, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Positive thoughts sent!

Prayers heading Carol's way from this side of the Medicine Line, as well as prayers for you to keep you strong.

Having endured cancer surgery one week ago today, I found the following bookmark  prayer to help keep me focused (and endure the current PAIN).      Prayers are lifted for you both during this stressful time.........

Father, I know You love me....And I love You.  But I am troubled, and I don't understand.   How can any good come from this situation?  Still, I am trusting in You.    And I know this circumstance has a purpose.      So help me find the good, in what  I see as bad.....    In my unrighteousness, let me see the work of Your grace.     In my problems, let me see the strength of Your power.     In my disappointments, let me see the presence of Your comfort.....   In my failures, let me see the grace of Your love.    And, in my confusion,  let me see the certainty of Your will.   

"For I know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose"..

(Romans 8:28)  

†Prayers on the way for you both†

You got it!!

All the positive thoughts I can muster!!

Archived