SASS Wire Forum

Doctors working on Son in Law now ... Prayer Posse Up

John Boy

Continued prayers

Folks, I sincerely Thank All that put my Son-in-Law, Doug in your Prayers with his close brush with death with the 99.9% closed left ventricle 

For the good news,  he is out of the woods ....no additional surgery was performed by the Mayo Group doctors... his heart was not damaged and he has been prescribed medicine

He came home today, and has an appointment tomorrow at a Sleep Clinic.  He will be monitored  nightly remotely by the Clinic on a CPAP machine which I think is a neat idea to determine and monitor his continued breathing

And to our SASS members, if you have or think such systematic conditions, an annual EKG and especially an ECG ultrasound test is a good insurance policy

Again ... Thank You to All for Your Prayers

Great news!

We serve a mighty God who listens to our prayers! 

Again, thanks to all for your prayers .... medicine plus the CPAP machine and good living with exercise, the doctors told Doug that the 8% damage to his heart can be corrected too.  It was a close call, a very close call

I’m glad to hear your son came out of this nasty situation in good shape and I hope he continues to improve and that there is no recurrence.

our prayers have been with him.

Cat Brules

Archived