SASS Wire Forum

Doctors working on Son in Law now ... Prayer Posse Up

John Boy

Doug rushed to hospital with signs of a heart attack tonight.. Doctors  determined the left ventricle is blocked and maybe more. On heparin and IV. Cardio team working him now..Ventricle blocked 99.9% at the entrance of the”Widow Maker”Has a stent inserted now and other medicines. Plus further  operation to be done ... Prayer Posse Up with strongh prayers for a successful operation and recovery for my Son in Law ... he is a great guy

Prayers for the best

Praying here

Father God I come to you for a complete healing for Doug.Father God I don't know him but I know You do.I am praying for the healing in the name of Jesus' name.Amen

†Prayers on the Way†

Prayers up. 

Any word yet?

Today’s update ... of course still in the hospital.  With the 99.9% blockage at the bottom oh the brain, the doctors are doing tests to determine if there is other damage.  He is in good spirits in spite of the ‘near miss’

Thanks to All offering prayers.  They are most Appreciated cause Doug is not out of the woods ... and daughter is doing a lot to keep his spirits up

8 minutes ago, John Boy said:

Today’s update ... of course still in the hospital.  With the 99.9% blockage at the bottom oh the brain, the doctors are doing tests to determine if there is other damage.  He is in good spirits in spite of the ‘near miss’

Thanks to All offering prayers.  They are most Appreciated cause Doug is not out of the woods ... and daughter is doing a lot to keep his spirits up

Continued prayers

I hope Doug comes through this arterial blockage well and recovers fully.

Our prayers have gone out to him and his family, including you and yours.  We all know that these things are dicey, and pray that God guides the hands of all those caring for Doug.

Cat Brules

Archived