SASS Wire Forum

A GREAT Spring Roundup !!!

Asa Smith

Had a fantastic time at the Free State Rangers Spring Roundup in Parker Kansas this weekend...

Fun, well written stages!

Loved "breaking in" the new outhouse.:D

This is what Cowboy Action Shooting should be!!

THANK YOU BEANS HANEY AND CORNBREAD JONES FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!

This weekends Spring Roundup was a BLAST!!! I shot extremely poorly but I had a ball. My posse worked well we shot the breeze, we picked on one another, the stages were not difficult at all although the stages were well written and executed. The shitter stage was fantastic!! I believe it was my favorite stage. A big hand goes out to Cornbread and Beans for a JOB WELL DONE!  So if you were at Spring Roundup and didn't have fun well then you need to do some soul searching!

+1 to all of the above.  Cornbread and Beans have put some really nice work into the range.  All the stages are getting under cover one by one.  Getting a couple of stage redesigns to boot.  The sh!tter is genius.  Can’t wait to see what the crew comes up to replace the parlor.  Job well done.  Thanks to Cornbread and Beans for all of your hard work. I’m already sad I can’t make it to the fall shoot.  Thanks for a great weekend posse #2.

Cornbread and Beans have done a great job, not only in putting on this match, but it upgrading the whole range.  Can't say thank you enough for all they do.  

(It was also great hearing that the Butterfield Gulch Cowboys in Chapman, KS will continue with the sale of the land they are on.  It was a weekend of great fun and news!)

Cornbread and Beans did a great job planning and executing this match. They even managed to have all the predicted rain totally miss us.

Free State Rangers have a great range with many interactive targets, Texas Star, Running Cowboy and plate racks and of course the new outhouse stage. 

If you have never shot here it is worth checking out, just make sure you know where your front sights are.

Thank you for a great time. 

Sneaky. 

It was a great time on a great range with great friends, as already stated Beans and Cornbread went above and beyond to make sure the shoot was what it always is, challenging and fun! Sure look forward to the fall shoot!  SCJ

Doggoneit! Missed another good one!

Guess I need to re-prioritize and start playing cowboy again rather than working at my job. B)

Sounds like a great match. Looking forward to the next match they host because YES, they run a great show in Parker.

Archived