SASS Wire Forum

SOLD --- Small Chris Reeve Sebenza Folding Knife in Mint Condition

Small Regular Sebenza manufactured by Chris Reeve (CCR) about 2003, with an S30V Blade 58-59 RC, Titanium Handle and just received the Chris Reeve's Spa Treatment. This consists of: Authentication, Inspection, Tuning, Cleaning, Reblasting, and Sharpening. They re-issued the Birth Card, and Packaging, added a S31 Lanyard Pin (Blue), and a Replacement Lanyard Paracord. Also included is a syringe of CR Knife Grease, and an unused Leather CR Holster. The knife is now in “as new” condition.

I bought it new in 2004 and carried it daily and it served me well. I've reached 83 and am downsizing stuff as my only son passed away last summer and my wife does not have a clue what to do with these types of items. I showed it to her and asked her about it. Her answer was “I'd probably sell it for a nickel.” Time to let someone else use and enjoy it. Will ship everything shown in the following pics for $275, via USPS 2 day insured Priority Mail. Accept PayPal, check or MO. Was going to post it on eBay, but they have changed their payment methods effective May 21 and I'm no longer selling anything through them, as I do not care for their new payment requirements requiring direct access to my bank account. The first "I'll take it" posted here gets it. 

IMGP1796 copy.jpg

IMGP1797.JPG

IMGP1798 copy.jpg

IMGP1799.JPG

IMGP1802.JPG

IMGP1807 copy.jpg

IMGP1791 copy.jpg

Archived