SASS Wire Forum

ISO 410 reolading press

I'm Looking for a 410 shotshell press. My 11yr old sidekick is going through shells like crazy. 

let me know if you have one collecting dust

Thanks,

Hoss Shoer

I have one. I never got around to loading shotshells. This is a used press but looks new still. 1500 wads. 150 empties. Some misc that I do not know how it pertains to the press but is included. $250 plus shipping.

Saw this one for sale on another board. He says local cash sale. But his listing started on the 5th, doesn't look like he's getting much action. Just putting it out there.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8257714/150ea-4-mec-shotgun-shell-reloaders-12-410-28-20gauge#Post8257714

3 hours ago, Grass Range said:

I have one. I never got around to loading shotshells. This is a used press but looks new still. 1500 wads. 150 empties. Some misc that I do not know how it pertains to the press but is included. $250 plus shipping.

Can deliver to Billings

1 hour ago, Grass Range said:

Can deliver to Billings

Hoss Shower has first rights of refusal .

If he don't take it .

I will if I can call second in line .

Thank you.

Rooster 

2 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Hoss Shower has first rights of refusal .

If he don't take it .

I will if I can call second in line .

Thank you.

Rooster 

OK. I have not heard from Shoer but you are in line next. GR

On 5/17/2021 at 8:06 AM, Grass Range said:

Sorry I didn't relpy faster, yesterday was a long day. Are you coming to the match in Billings on May 22nd?

6 hours ago, Hoss Shoer said:

Sorry I didn't relpy faster, yesterday was a long day. Are you coming to the match in Billings on May 22nd?

6 hours ago, Hoss Shoer said:

No, but my son is coming here this weekend and he could bring it to Billings. He will be back in Blgs on5/23

sounds good, can you recieve private messages?

50 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

My mailbox is full and I do not know how to empty it. email is: Lremt@midrivers.com

sent email

1 hour ago, Grass Range said:

My mailbox is full and I do not know how to empty it. email is: Lremt@midrivers.com

In the header bar, top towards the right. Click on the picture of the envelope, this will take you to "Messages". At the bottom of that box is a "Go to inbox", click on that. In the top of that box will be a gear symbol, click on that. The bottom line is the "Empty". Click there. You will be prompted that this cannot be undone, are you sure?

2 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

In the header bar, top towards the right. Click on the picture of the envelope, this will take you to "Messages". At the bottom of that box is a "Go to inbox", click on that. In the top of that box will be a gear symbol, click on that. The bottom line is the "Empty". Click there. You will be prompted that this cannot be undone, are you sure?

Thanks 
Good.  I wrote all that down so maybe I can keep up now. GR

Archived