SASS Wire Forum

With current events these days … (being what they) … a suitable "media access tool" is often necessary to insure your personal insights are not (completely) ignored. 

For traffic stops, local school board meetings, protests or simply a stop at your morning coffee shop … nothing will get the job done better than these. 

You "will" stand out from the crowd … reporters will be scrambling for an interview … your friends will be boasting that they knew  you.  

Grab one while they are still available … throw it in the trunk (with your vest). chris.gif.4352a8b7b34ab7be1bc29947da2d4a86.gif

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1827670?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=%%$product.($app.rec.HighestUnits1.productIds).title%%&utm_content=Exclusive+Offer+from+Numrich+Gun+Parts+Corporation!&utm_campaign=May+2021&_bta_tid=00689041955476415340701079753808808724436954509784348787750385139276925775861866587866261577912049128197

I tried to register one as a war trophy with the provost marshal’s office. I pointed out that it was not a fully automatic weapon, not crew served, not an explosive device, but in fact a single shot, shoulder fired, individual infantryman’s weapon, and therefore not prohibited by regulations.

The Major in charge disagreed most assertively. Would have made a great lamp.

If that was legal for classic cowboy I'd already have one. :D

Today, that launcher IS very likely a lamp sitting in the front window of the Major’s home today.  Kind of like the leg lamp from “Christmas Story” that Ralphie Parker’s dad had displayed and was visible through the living room window!   :P

Cat Brules

The Maker is RPG. :lol::lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

Today, that launcher IS very likely a lamp sitting in the front window of the Major’s home today.  Kind of like the leg lamp from “Christmas Story” that Ralphie Parker’s dad had displayed and was visible through the living room window!   :P

Cat Brules

Nope. He didn't get it. I took it back to the HHC orderly room and hung it on the wall. Maybe somebody in my company had better luck. Wish I woulda got a pic of it. It was straight out of the crate. Dang pretty thing.

40 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Who's gonna argue with you?  :D

Oh, my obnoxious little brother Major would.  ;)

3 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Yeah, but did it say FRAGILE on the crate that it came in? If so, it must be Italian.

"MILAN"....That really cool city in Italia that is famous for armor. 

On 5/14/2021 at 9:29 AM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I tried to register one as a war trophy with the provost marshal’s office. I pointed out that it was not a fully automatic weapon, not crew served, not an explosive device, but in fact a single shot, shoulder fired, individual infantryman’s weapon, and therefore not prohibited by regulations.

The Major in charge disagreed most assertively. Would have made a great lamp.

I humped an RPG7 from Kuwait back to Saudi Arabia believing we were going to hang it on our wall when we got back.  Nnnnnope.  Once we were all back in Saudi, they collected Everything.  Glad I schlepped the extra weight...sigh...

All I have is this disposable M72 LAW. Not as cool.

DisplayCase4-21b.jpg

Archived