SASS Wire Forum

It looks like a lot of pards are looking for brass.  So I went though the closet and found several boxes.  I have cleaned them with a wet rotary cleaner and stainless pins and bagged them up.  Some came out bright and shiny and some came out clean but not quite as shiny.  Almost all are Starline so I can only assume it is a slight difference in the brass.  The only hulls that appear to be mixed are the .45 Colt.  They are mostly Starline with some Winchester mixed in and maybe a few other odds and ends.  I have gone on three or four brass vendor sites and tried to average the cost even though most say none is available and no back orders.  I am not Amazon so I don't have free shipping.  I tried to pack them in smaller boxes and take them to UPS and the PO to help keep the cost down.  They wound up being cost prohibitive to ship so everything will get sent in medium flat rate boxes which are $15.50.  The prices include the $15.50.  Here is what I have found so far.  If anyone needs any let me know.

#1 - .30-30 (192 cases)  Most are new primed brass with a few once loaded and fired ones.                                   $88.00

#2 - .32-20 (1000)  New unfired Starline      SOLD                                                                                                          $335.00

#3 - .32-20 (1000) Fired Starline               SOLD                                                                                                              $260.00

#4 - .38-40 (775) Fired Starline     SOLD                                                                                                                         $250.00

#5 - .45 Colt (500) Fired                SOLD                                                                                                                          $160.00

#6 - .45 Colt (500) Fired                  SOLD                                                                                                                         $160.00

#7 - .32 Mag (1200) Fired Starlline     SOLD                                                                                                                     $195.00

DSC_0001 (2).jpeg

Archived