SASS Wire Forum

Incoming!

26 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

From her estate in New Yawk she would release a statement that they had specifically targeted her... but missed, due to her remarkable skill and acumen under adverse conditions.   ;)

image.jpeg.9596fa18f13a6b76f34648b4ebde5d41.jpeg

Hillary would obtain a Gub’ment grant to fund a new office, Office Manager  2 assistants, 2 researchers.and another armed guard.

CB

2 hours ago, Cliff Hanger #3720LR said:

Hilary would claim to have been there while sitting in DC apartment.

Having cocktails with fellow war heroes Bryan Williams and Gerry Rivera. :lol:

There haven't been many good brave correspondents since Ernie Pyle.  In 'Nam it was "generally known" thar most combat correspondents covered the shooting from a plush hotel bar in Saigon.

As for Hillary........ah, hell. You know my opinion of her and others like her regardless of what gender they choose to be.

46 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

In 'Nam it was "generally known" thar most combat correspondents covered the shooting from a plush hotel bar in Saigon.

Saw two, on different occasions,  get shot while on the air when covering a firefight.   

Those Camera newsboys and Camera newsgirls get pretty shook up when those bombs and flak starts getting close, don’t they?  
Bet she sleeps with that helmet now, huh?  :P

Cat Brules

I'm just going to say she kept her composure pretty darn well, from my perspective.

5 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Having cocktails with fellow war heroes Bryan Williams and Gerry Rivera. :lol:

While planning and coordinating the awards they'd be receiving for their sacrifices and heroism...    award.jpg

4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Saw two, on different occasions,  get shot while on the air when covering a firefight.   

The key word was "most".  I saw a few, very few, who would get right in the middle of things.  I got an M-2 carbine for one guy because it didn't get in the way of his gear.  I never saw him use it except at a range to stay in practice.

"The destruction was massive"   Umm, no, if the destruction had really been massive, the talking head and the camera operator would probably be dead.

Archived