SASS Wire Forum

3M/Peltor EEP-100 Ear Pro?

Mustang Gregg

I have never seen a review of these ear plugs.

Do your batteries hold enough charge to last a couple hours?

Will they last for a whole match?

Much obliged,

Mustang Gregg

The one big disadvantage (for me anyways) is there doesn't appear to be any way to tether them together. I've had trouble with this type of ear plug falling out and if they're not tethered together it can be a pain to find them.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Mine will not usually make it for over 3 hours.  I assume that I have crap batteries.

As far as the tethering them, I don't care for that kind because I have had plugs get pulled out of my ears because the cord catching a butt stock or prop, etc.  And it has been during a match. :angry:

Much obliged,

Mustang

I have good  luck with Power One batteries in my regular hearing aids.. Usually order from Amazon.   $15 for 60          GW     

On 5/13/2021 at 6:16 PM, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

The one big disadvantage (for me anyways) is there doesn't appear to be any way to tether them together. I've had trouble with this type of ear plug falling out and if they're not tethered together it can be a pain to find them.

Haven't ever used this ear plug type, but if any kind of plug falls out it just doesn't fit (and seal) properly or are not properly (deep enough) inserted, imho. 

Equanimous Phil 

12 hours ago, Mustang Gregg said:

Thanks for all of the replies.

Mine will not usually make it for over 3 hours.  I assume that I have crap batteries.

As far as the tethering them, I don't care for that kind because I have had plugs get pulled out of my ears because the cord catching a butt stock or prop, etc.  And it has been during a match. :angry:

Much obliged,

Mustang

Sometimes I run the cord over my head, held in place by my hat      GW

Archived