SASS Wire Forum

Social Distancing

Subdeacon Joe

Thanks!  It’s a long fil; about 80 minutes. 
As a young boy, my dad would take me to work sometimes on the weekends and have somebody set up films similar to this for me to watch.  He would have someone get a rifle for me, and so I could practice along while watching the films.   Even then, the films seemed to be pretty old to me

It was announced earlier this week that Nashville’s mask mandate and wearing masks outdoors will end this Friday!  Masks will still be required in most businesses, but restaurants and clubs can return to full capacity.

JUST IN TIME!! My band has a gig next Wednesday and another the following Sunday!!

Our gig this Friday is outside the Nashville Metropolitan area!!

No bayonets or long guns, but social distancing will no longer be a forced issue!!

I have not and will not wear a mask outdoors. I had some special words for a big mouthed woman the other day in this regard. She will remember me for some time to come, I am sure. 

The psy-ops has worked on most of the sheeple. It’s quite unfortunate. 

22 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have not and will not wear a mask outdoors. I had some special words for a big mouthed woman the other day in this regard. She will remember me for some time to come, I am sure. 

The psy-ops has worked on most of the sheeple. It’s quite unfortunate. 

Had a loud-mouthed old bitty demand to know why I don't shave 'that nasty beard' so my mask would fit better as we passed each other in a parking lot.

I kept walking past her and asked if that's what she'd done with her beard and mustache.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Had a loud-mouthed old bitty demand to know why I don't shave 'that nasty beard' so my mask would fit better as we passed each other in a parking lot.

I kept walking past her and asked if that's what she'd done with her beard and mustache.

I wasn’t as nice as you were. My response contained a few blasphemous words and a recommendation of what she could do with herself as her appearance negated anyone else wanting to oblige her. 

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I wasn’t as nice as you were. My response contained a few blasphemous words and a recommendation of what she could do with herself as her appearance negated anyone else wanting to oblige her. 

I'm Southern born and bred.

We don't have to resort to using profanity to cut some nitwit to the bone.:P

7 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I'm Southern born and bred.

We don't have to resort to using profanity to cut some nitwit to the bone.:P

My sister once berated and criticized me for using blunt and offensive language in public.  She said that people who used profanity were uneducated and didn’t know how to speak eloquently. She can be quite the snob at times!!

I replied that she should have aeronautical intercourse with a gyrating pastry and that she was a vertical copulation anticipating an advent!! 

She looked a little confused, so I added that she should procede elsewhere and defacate in her chapaeu!

After digesting my verbiage, she admitted that my vocabulary was far more than adequate, to which I replied that most of the imbeciles I encountered didn’t merit my expending my best language on them and I gladly substituted expletives for proper English!!

”Saves time and effort!” I concluded.

This post will probably be deleted in short order, but it should be recognized that not one single profane word was used and every effort was made to be polite and politically correct!!! <_< :unsure: :lol:

We just got home from a trip across South Dakota,  Wyoming,  Nebraska,  Kansas. 

Big THANK YOU to South Dakota.  80 mph speed limit on I90 and good road where they wasn't making repairs.  And most of all, no masks!  We staid in a Howard Johnson in Oacoma that still survived a hot breakfast including biscuits and gravy,  scrambled eggs and sausage.   

We didn't stop in Casper and didn't go to Cheyenne,  but Wyoming was mask free where we went.  

5 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

We just got home from a trip across South Dakota,  Wyoming,  Nebraska,  Kansas. 

Big THANK YOU to South Dakota.  80 mph speed limit on I90 and good road where they wasn't making repairs.  And most of all, no masks!  We staid in a Howard Johnson in Oacoma that still survived a hot breakfast including biscuits and gravy,  scrambled eggs and sausage.   

We didn't stop in Casper and didn't go to Cheyenne,  but Wyoming was mask free where we went.  

Glad to hear that you "survived" breakfast. Now be very careful around lunch!:lol:

20 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Glad to hear that you "survived" breakfast. Now be very careful around lunch!:lol:

Maggies in Worland, Wyoming. Longhorn Bar and Grill in Sundance, Wyoming.  Lori's Cafe in Seneca, Kansas.  

I must say, I'm a bit surprised at the directions this thread has gone.  I had expected to be regaled with tales of bayonet training and the multiple non-combat uses for the bayonet.  But...
comments on masks and some of the stupidity with outdoor masking, language lessons, and breakfast menues.

All y'all continuously amaze me with the convolutions of your twisted brains! 

Keep up the good work, please.

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I must say, I'm a bit surprised at the directions this thread has gone.  I had expected to be regaled with tales of bayonet training and the multiple non-combat uses for the bayonet.  But...
comments on masks and some of the stupidity with outdoor masking, language lessons, and breakfast menues.

I hope you aren't surprised.

You've been around here plenty long enough to know how we roll.

follow me car.jpg

23 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I hope you aren't surprised.

You've been around here plenty long enough to know how we roll.

follow me car.jpg

Oh, I  had no doubt that it would go in other directions.  But I had expected more comments about bayonets than there were .

5 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Affirmative to that!

image.thumb.png.1eeec95fe919c6b1721a446b14eb5297.png

Archived