SASS Wire Forum

SPF Non-CAS Kimber .22 conversion kit for 1911

Pards , have for sale here a Kimber conversion kit for the 1911 , lightly used ,(I had it mounted on my Colt three times in the last 7 or 8 years , however long I have had it).

Round count maybe  200-250 rounds.

It should go to a new home where it will be used more. The times I used it , it worked flawlessly. I always shot CCI mini-mag.

Comes with 3 mags , I bought two not to long ago thinking one wasn't enough. I did run 10 rounds thru both new ones to make sure they fed O.K. ; they do.

On the front of the case , it says kit works on most 5" or 4" 1911s , but I could never get it to mount on my Ruger Commander. Slides on the full-size Colt perfectly. Also mounted up on a full-size Springfield that I used to have. Never tried any other Commander.

Since then I have aquired a .22 auto , and can let this go.

Asking 300.00 , shipping included. Price pretty firm , what with the extra mags and shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Rex :D

kit 001.JPG

kit 003.JPG

kit 004.JPG

kit 005.JPG

kit 006.JPG

kit 007.JPG

• Rex, I will take your conversion kit off your hands, as I assume it will fit my Kimber 1911, Check P for more information...
  • Thanks,
  • Ivery

• Rex M Rugers #6621 changed the title to SPF Non-CAS Kimber .22 conversion kit for 1911

Got it Rex, and replied, I am a late nighter, and do not usually check the forum until things have slowed down a little...

Thanks again,

Ivery

Archived