SASS Wire Forum

WTB Wolff Ruger SA 30oz trigger return springs

I've got bags of trigger springs but can't tell the brands apart so I can't help you directly.  But, if you can't find any one thing that works fairly consistently is to clip one leg off the stock spring.  It usually works quite well and will work until you can locate what you are looking for.  In fact it comes close to the Wolff spring so you might not even need it.   Some simply unhook one leg.  I remove it so it does not drag on the mainspring.

DSC_0001 (3).jpeg

Howdy John, I just ordered some vaquero packs from them a few days ago and didn't see any out of stock. Did you talk to someone?

54 minutes ago, Fast Freddy said:

Howdy John, I just ordered some vaquero packs from them a few days ago and didn't see any out of stock. Did you talk to someone?

The said they don’t have live stock information. I got an incomplete order. They said my 10 pack of trigger spring was 6-8 weeks out

I may have one in my spare parts.  I'll check later tonight when I get home.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get the two I sent?  Tracking number showed they were delivered.

5 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

BTT Still need some

How many more you looking for?     GW

Don't have that many but will check later.    I do not use return spring on my SASS guns but bought kits instead of singles.      GW

3 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I’d love a 10 pack but I’ll take what I can get.

Didn't do as well as thought but found 3 30 oz return springs and 2 complete kits (17lb main--30 oz return and xp latch spring)      GW

Sounds good    Don't do PayPal, Venmo or anything trendy    Personel check good enough      GW

Archived