SASS Wire Forum

Is this because of the "gender fluid" BS?

Alpo

There used to be a spice blend called Mrs. Dash. I just noticed it was on sale this week at my local grocery store. It's not MRS. Dash anymore. It's just Dash.

We are denying the sex of peppers?

Screenshot_20210511-215927.png

Insane pandering to witless fools.

CB

Their site is still Mrsdash.com but their labels aren’t.

It’s a crazy world ain’t it?

https://mrsdash.com

This is all nuts.  I always wonder how many people are actually complaining?  We have 330 million people.  1% would be 33 million.  1 tenth of 1% would be 330,000.  Unless at least 330,000 people are griping the media should not even report it.  But, there are numerous examples of changing things significantly because ONE person complains.  Things have gotten insane and I fear they are only going to get worse.

35 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

This is all nuts.  I always wonder how many people are actually complaining?  We have 330 million people.  1% would be 33 million.  1 tenth of 1% would be 330,000.  Unless at least 330,000 people are griping the media should not even report it.  But, there are numerous examples of changing things significantly because ONE person complains.  Things have gotten insane and I fear they are only going to get worse.

1% would be 3.3 million.

Mrs Dash issue is not something that keeps me awake at night.

My favorite oddity right now is one of the med commercials that states: Not for those assigned female at birth.

At birth biological sex has 2 options. No one is assigned. What you choose to do or call yourself after that is your business. But it doesn't change your basic blueprint yet.

5 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Not gender confused but another goofy twist.  Jimmy Dean "plant based" sandwich. 

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/sandwiches/plant-based-patty-egg-cheese-croissant-sandwiches/

It's a wacko world out there.

Good Gravy. :unsure:

5 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Not gender confused but another goofy twist.  Jimmy Dean "plant based" sandwich. 

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/sandwiches/plant-based-patty-egg-cheese-croissant-sandwiches/

It's a wacko world out there.

I don't blame them, there's people out there that don't eat meat, so what? Make a product for them too and increase your total sales. I think it's a great business move by Jimmy Dean!

7 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

This is all nuts.  I always wonder how many people are actually complaining?  

There are twelve people prior to this post that are “complaining”. 

The spice mix tastes good and is healthier than salt. Why worry if it’s Mrs Dash, Miss Dash, the male counterparts of Mrs and Miss Dash, or plain Dash?  My life is too short to spend energy about such details. 

I always laugh at the fools who cut off their Johnson to "be a woman"...
Only to wind up with prostate cancer, sitting down to pee, and having none of the benefits of being a real woman.

Then one day they wake up and figure out they are not a woman at all.
They are actually a kazoo that identifies as a giraffe.

I was reading all this contemplating a response and feeling my temper flare a bit. As I was pondering what I should say I looked out my patio door window and saw 2 hummingbirds flitting about in my neighbor’s orange tree. I watched them for about a half minute and thought “I’ll bet they don’t care about the goings on of man.”

This silliness that is going on is a juggernaut of immense proportions. It occurs to me that we cannot change things through talk. Change requires action. It also requires money. You want to make an impact? Remove your money from their equation and let them know about it. That is all corporations care about. Their bottom line. If you continue to buy that product, then you are accepting complicity in their actions and therefore should accept their actions then move on. 

Simple. 

56 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

As I was pondering what I should say I looked out my patio door window and saw 2 hummingbirds flitting about in my neighbor’s orange tree. I watched them for about a half minute and thought “I’ll bet they don’t care about the goings on of man.”

Well said, Pat. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I was reading all this contemplating a response and feeling my temper flare a bit. As I was pondering what I should say I looked out my patio door window and saw 2 hummingbirds flitting about in my neighbor’s orange tree. I watched them for about a half minute and thought “I’ll bet they don’t care about the goings on of man.”

This silliness that is going on is a juggernaut of immense proportions. It occurs to me that we cannot change things through talk. Change requires action. It also requires money. You want to make an impact? Remove your money from their equation and let them know about it. That is all corporations care about. Their bottom line. If you continue to buy that product, then you are accepting complicity in their actions and therefore should accept their actions then move on. 

Simple. 

I thought the same thing as I was watching a couple deer and a squirrel looking for something to eat. I was kinda jealous!! They couldn’t care less about all our BS!

3 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

There are twelve people prior to this post that are “complaining”. 

The spice mix tastes good and is healthier than salt. Why worry if it’s Mrs Dash, Miss Dash, the male counterparts of Mrs and Miss Dash, or plain Dash?  My life is too short to spend energy about such details. 

I wasn’t complaining at all. Just pointing out the obvious that that it’s a crazy world. Always has been. Don’t care. I have more important things to worry about.

You want to know something funny? A few years ago I would have been hopping mad and writing emails and pretty much acting a-fool to whoever listened to me or read my emails. Political Correctness has been with us for decades. It is not a recent thing. Since the Roman Senate and probably before that there has been wordplay and manipulation to get the desired results of those that wish to control or change a situation. All we can do is work to change it but getting your blood pressure up over something like this only affects you negatively.
It is very hard not to get upset. It takes practice. It takes prayer or meditation or whatever it is you do to help you calm down. 
Your health and well being is not worth it. 

This is something that helps me. You don’t have to pray or talk to god for it to help. The first 4 lines are something I say to myself all the time. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b87cb6a5abf83ddfe10d7c55164e6204.jpeg

I do not belong to The Society of Saints. I just like the way they laid it out in this image I copied. 

Oh, and by the way Pards & Pardettes, if I ever fly off the handle please remind me of what I said here. Sometimes I forget and let things get to me. :)

13 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Their site is still Mrsdash.com but their labels aren’t.

It’s a crazy world ain’t it?

https://mrsdash.com

And Uncle Ben's rice isn't anymore.  Neither is Aunt Jemimah's syrup or whatever.  I wonder if Betty Crocker is now Bill Crocker.  It's all a crocker of....

3 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

And Uncle Ben's rice isn't anymore.  Neither is Aunt Jemimah's syrup or whatever.  I wonder if Betty Crocker is now Bill Crocker.  It's all a crocker of....

They’ve also took that beautiful Native American girl off the Land O Lakes butter! :angry:

8 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

My life is too short to spend energy about such details. 

It's the mindset we're heading toward and putting up with that bothers me.

18 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

The "Oriental" Ramen noodle flavor is now "Soy".:blink: I guess "Oriental" is racist, now.:wacko:

So that’s now two races where the actual name of the race is considered to be racist!

Seamus

Archived