Howdy,

Put shot card on table.

Put DL next to shot card.

Take pic of them.

Put shot card in vault.

Your fone now has your shot evidence.

Best

CR

Prediction:  suggest putting C19 shot card proof on the phone... for "convenience." 
Later, make C19 shot proof mandatory on your phone. 
Last, must show phone proof to fly, travel, enter public buildings, go to school, take public transportation and be employed.

Just like they do in China today.

They were talking about an app for your phone months ago that would have your vacination information.  Proof of vacination will almost certainly be a requirement for international plane flights.

Heck, I made mine the "wallpaper" on my phone.  Original's in my gun safe tucked in my passport.

Not a big deal.  If I need it, I'll have it.

12 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

Or my medical history is my business. Not theirs.

True, but "they" have a doctorate degree in making stuff their business which is none of their business.

JHC :angry:

Funny how the same types of politicians that created HIPAA now want to bypass it to have their way with the C19 “Passports”.

I also photo’d my shot record, just in case I am asked for my “papers”.

Howdy,

Not a plot at least on my part.

If you dont like it dont do it.

Ive heard on the boobtube that eurrope may start requireing 

shots to even pass thru.....

This whole deal is really hitting some areas hard.

Superspreader events I dont need.

I dont even stay in a crowded store.

Why? Spend a day on a ventilator. You will understand.

Best

CR

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Funny how the same types of politicians that created HIPAA now want to bypass it to have their way with the C19 “Passports”.

I also photo’d my shot record, just in case I am asked for my “papers”.

I tried callling my doctor's office yesterday.  The guy that answered the phone started asking me all sorts of questions.  I told him I never had to give all that information before.  He said there were amendments to HIPAA and that before they can talk to anyone they have to verify identity by at least four means.

4 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I tried callling my doctor's office yesterday.  The guy that answered the phone started asking me all sorts of questions.  I told him I never had to give all that information before.  He said there were amendments to HIPAA and that before they can talk to anyone they have to verify identity by at least four means.

How I would want to handle that:

I gave you my name. That is in your files. (1)

You have my phone number on record, and I'm calling from it. Not on your display? I'll tell you that. (2)

I asked for my doctor. That is in your files too. (3)

My insurance card is also in your files. I'll give you the last four digits. (4)

Now put me through, I don't want you to relay my private medical info to you, you are not my doctor.

I will take a bullet before I take that BS shot.

My former CPA just died in the last month, he did not get the shot. Either one.

I think I had the disease before it had a name, and if so, then you don't want it. It was a pain, I got it from my lady, and it was a pain for her too.

There is no evidence the shot(s) will prevent you from getting the disease, only evidence it will prevent you from needing an ICU bed. I got close to that. There is no evidence you can't still catch it and no evidence you can't still spread it. All we have is that it seems to keep you out of the hospital.

Have not had the shots yet, it has been over a year since I had "that strange illness." I sure do not want it again. I am now in a group finally  "qualified" to get the shots. Thinking about it given the new variants.

If you have not had it, you don't want this disease. If you have had it -- and did not end up in the hospital -- you would think the same as I do.

I'm guessing you have not had it yet. If you do get it, I hope you get to where you still have a choice, unlike my former CPA.

In any case, it is your choice. No pressure, just sharing my view. Having had some strange illness that nearly put me in the hospital. Several months before it was a thing.

Archived