SASS Wire Forum

SOLD --- New Starline .45 ACP Brass (700 Cases) + Used Brass (190)

Bought these for IDPA matches to shoot with a S&W Model 625 using moon clips. Loaded 300 and shot two matches, then sold the gun, ammo and clips as IDPA shooting ground to a halt due to the Kung Flu. Will use my Ruger GP-100 if/when it starts back up. I fire used brass in WB matches, so these new critters are extra for me. Am asking $195 shipped vis USPS flat rate. Bumped the price a bit for the PIA factor of packaging and then dealing with the USPS. Prefer PayPal, but will accept personal checks, MO or whatever. First "I'll take it" here gets it. Please PM me with your mailing info so I can get the package out. Will also include some used brass with head stamps that I don't like to load (190 cases, non-US made, all are large primer). Will toss in a small batch of small primer .45 ACP if you want them, just let me know. 

Church Key,

I will take the brass. Let me know your address, I know I had it, but not sure where it is at this time, I'm old you know.

I hope this finds you and yours well. I have another question to ask, but I will send a PM in private.

Abilene Al

Archived