SASS Wire Forum

Gun show primer and powder prices

17 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

You should...think...Leather.

I had actually forgotten that story. Either you did or didn’t.  

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

I had actually forgotten that story. Either you did or didn’t.  

We'll leave it at that. 

Keep thinking that there's only one "Turd" that you've met...I wish you the best.

Phantom

16 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

We'll leave it at that. 

Keep thinking that there's only one "Turd" that you've met...I wish you the best.

Phantom

+1000

There are good people in this game as there are in a myriad of other endeavors.

And I like to believe "most" people are decent; but if anyone believes that this game is free from holier than thou attitudes, liars and cheats - you are sadly mistaken and on track to be deeply disappointed.

I have come across gossips, back stabbers, thieves, con men, racists, homophobes, and every other character flaw or failing within our ranks.

Not all people (SASS or otherwise) nor even most fall under these terms or characterizations - but it is certainly not rare or unusual.

Kind of sorry I started this post. I was just saying that I was shocked at the prices that folks were charging at the gun show and wondering if it was happening everywhere. Didn't want to start a bad subject or start comparing cowboy shooters with any other sports. I have met so many great folks at this game that would help anyone out. I'm sure that all sports have jerks I just haven't met many at shoots.

Rafe

I recently went to watch a match at Michigan city in. When asked if I was gonna shoot I explained I was going too but unsure now due to a medical issue not allowing me to shoot on my right side anymore. So after the match he loaded six rounds in his rifle and said try it out and I went six for six lefty. I’m happy to say I will shoot my first match the end of this month

24 minutes ago, Chicago kidd said:

I recently went to watch a match at Michigan city in. When asked if I was gonna shoot I explained I was going too but unsure now due to a medical issue not allowing me to shoot on my right side anymore. So after the match he loaded six rounds in his rifle and said try it out and I went six for six lefty. I’m happy to say I will shoot my first match the end of this month

That is not unusual. At almost any monthly match you visit folks will offer to let you shoot their guns to try it out. And all are very accommodating of any physical limitations. I’ve not personally seen it, but have heard accounts of people shooting from wheelchairs! 

just put order in on 2x1000 bricks cci primers $110.00 each in Australia. never paid over $55.00 per brick, just a stock up for now.

Archived