SASS Wire Forum

Father and Daughter get into shoot out.

Raylan

I know with a two dimensional picture it's difficult to tell, but it sure looked like her muzzle went a bit far left a couple or three times as they were starting out. When they were laughing and joking and mentioning all their sponsors, and didn't have any shells in the gun yet.

Yeah......I didn’t like what I was seeing with those two, either.

Muzzle waving and pointing, getting too far out front, etc.  They be g’wine to shoot one another, one of these days.  Jerry & Co. won’t be shooting with me anytime soon.

Cat Brules

That young lady looks, smiles, and moves just like my daughter.  Even the smile and hair are the same.   Voice isn't quite right, about half octave higher than Angela's.

Makes me a bit sad that she lives in North Carolina and I don't get to see hr as often as I'd like.

8 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Yeah......I didn’t like what I was seeing with those two, either.

Muzzle waving and pointing, getting too far out front, etc.  They be g’wine to shoot one another, one of these days.  Jerry & Co. won’t be shooting with me anytime soon.

Cat Brules

I’m sure that they are really broken up about that 

Why, Henry Harrison, you silly old walnut cracker and dog-poop scooper-upper, you!  Speak fer yer own dang self.  And, remember to check yer shoes and wash your hands this time, will’ya?  Ya stink the place up every time ya come around!

Cat Brules

I enjoyed it

Fun watch

Archived