SASS Wire Forum

GoTo Smiths

Well, here I can be a little more detail because the average Cowboy/Cowgirl here understands or can figure out the info.  Not to mention I've learned a little bit since the site was put up and my son does that stuff for me.  Maybe I'll update after this year. 

Suffice it to say that because questions were asked, I am perfectly happy to let everyone know what I do and why.   It was the cowboy crowd that wanted the coils,where I learned about Mobil 1 grease,  Larson's explanation of the arbor problem on the O.T. platforms. I knew this crowd would probably appreciate a "bullet proof" setup, a Remington that could get the job done, lighter/faster actions across the board. With an automotive background and appreciation for air craft precision .  .  .  mix in a love for single action revolvers along with, "to a fault",  a perfectionist.  As previously stated, I'm pretty happy with what my service is at this point and that allows me to focus on my admitted mess (which is getting much better ).  This definitely was not a knock against others in the least, I'm afraid there's not enough folks interested in doing this!!  I would be more than happy to do seminars if there was enough interest. I'm currently talking with a couple of folks that seem eager to learn and can do some excellent work. I actually appreciate the opportunity to be able to explain my position and why it's taken such a road to get where I am. Now I just want to get my " long in the tooth" customers happy and get things as they should be. Thanks to all of you for the patience you've extended me thus far  (y'all know who you are!! Lol)

Mike

Archived