SASS Wire Forum

CZ Hammered Classic

:FlagAm: I recently purchased this from a Cas City forum member.  Just got it back Saturday from Long Hunter.  The gun was as new and stiff as hell.  Jim did an amazing action job.  He also installed the two brass rib beads.  Gun came back packed for shipment better than how I sent it.  

Just wanted to say Jim is a Stand Up guy.  He communicates and performs excellent work in a more than timely manner.

Chas B

Yes, those are 30" tubes.

IMG_20210503_105046357.jpg

IMG_20210503_105016085.jpg

IMG_20210503_104945276.jpg

That is just too purdy!  And I know what what you mean about "stiff" on a new CZ; had my hands on a nib sharptail yesterday...oof!

Hey Chas:

I bought one of those a coupla years ago.

Nice to have a modern-made Hammer Double with choke tubes and all.
Should made a good hunting shotgun.
If you don't mind me asking, how long was the turn around time, & what did he charge you?

Thanks

--Dawg

2 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Hey Chas:

I bought one of those a coupla years ago.

Nice to have a modern-made Hammer Double with choke tubes and all.
Should made a good hunting shotgun.
If you don't mind me asking, how long was the turn around time, & what did he charge you?

Thanks

--Dawg

:FlagAm: Sending P.M.

Chas B

16 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

What is that ugly yellow thing?

Imis

I know the answer!  It is a "BurroChevy"; not because it takes you places but because it burrows into your wallet.

Chas, 

Dose that mean you going to shoot that scatter gun in local SASS matches? I been out here 11+ years a have yet have our paths cross at any AZ SASS matches.

TB

On 5/3/2021 at 12:19 PM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

What is that ugly yellow thing?

Imis

That's a genuine "Yellow Peril". Everytime you drive it, you put your license in peril. Well, that's what I call mine if anybody asks!

How much does one of them hammered doubles cost.There is one one I auction site I get on?

:FlagAm: On my cell phone, after reading your post, I asked google about pricing on this shotgun.  Not very hard to do.  Pricing from low to high is a narrow window.  That is if one is actually available.

Chas B:blink:

On 5/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, Pit Bull Tex said:

How much does one of them hammered doubles cost.There is one one I auction site I get on?

About $900 - $1000 with no work done.

https://www.supremefirearms.com/cz-hammer-classic-12-30-5-chokes

I love mine.. use to pair it up with a 73 Winchester with a 30" barrel to shoot occasionally.  Good times!

Archived