SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators shooting Saturday (May 8)

Howdy Folks,

The Sandusky County Regulators will be shooting our next monthly match on Saturday, May 8.   All the starting lines for May's match will be from the John Wayne/John Ford classic "The Searchers".  The side match (prior to the match) is speed pistol.  If you would like to get a preview of the stages, you'll find them on our website. 

According to the weather app, it's going to be in the 60's and sunny.  Perfect Ohio weather!

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Woody

I'm going to miss this one, I'm shooting the Rochester "Rimfire challenge". It's a club event and I'm a member so I'm going to try it. .22 pistol and rifle at steel targets, timed event like CAS. Sounds like fun for a change.

Ya'll have fun and see ya next month!

Rye

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm going to miss this one, I'm shooting the Rochester "Rimfire challenge". It's a club event and I'm a member so I'm going to try it. .22 pistol and rifle at steel targets, timed event like CAS. Sounds like fun for a change.

Ya'll have fun and see ya next month!

Rye

Well, we will miss you, but have fun with your .22’s.   I’ll see you at Rochester next week.  

33 minutes ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

Well, we will miss you, but have fun with your .22’s.   I’ll see you at Rochester next week.  

Great! Looking forward to seeing you!!

Really nice day today at Sandusky.

Nice weather, good stages, & good friends.

Thanks Woody, Badfinger, Sassy, & all the Sandusky crew for making this such a good time for all!

--Dawg

Archived