SASS Wire Forum

WTS B Western shirts - ALL SOLD

Have the following B Western shirts with ties for sale. All have been meticulously maintained, worn only to banquets, dry cleaned after each wearing.  All are size medium.  Prices are shipped.  First "I'll take it" gets em.

#1 - Rockmount  - red with white fringe - NO TIE  $40.00

#2 - Rockmount -  purple & beige with roses  $40.00

#3 - Rockmount - blue & black with flowers   $40.00

#4 - Rockmount - yellow & black with flowers  $40.00

#5 - Panhandle Slim - Red and tan with guns and roses  $30.00

$6 - Scully - Beige with brown embroidery  $40.00

DSCN3383 (2).JPG

DSCN3382 (2).JPG

DSCN3384.JPG

DSCN3385.JPG

DSCN3386.JPG

DSCN3387 (5).JPG

No Smoke, those are some nice shirts.How are you doing?Hope all is going ok for you.

The Yellow one is fantastic; sadly I've not seen "medium" since 1984.

20 hours ago, Pit Bull Tex said:

No Smoke, those are some nice shirts.How are you doing?Hope all is going ok for you.

Doing as good as the Parkinson's disease lets me.  This is the first of many for sale posts cause my shooting days are done. 

Praying for you Fingers.I have not shot sense before Harvey.My horse and my shop got water in them.I had a bad knee and wading thought the water my knee lock up and I had to have a complete knee replacement.No flood insurance.Then this year the freeze and water line broke because the lost power.So now I am going to start shooting again as soon as I can get a car or truck that I trust on the road for very far.Know that I will be praying for you.Love you man and God loves you.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.  We've added you to our prayer list as well.  Stop by if you get up this way.  We'll give you the grand tour of Missouri.

• Fingers McGee changed the title to WTS B Western shirts - ALL SOLD

Archived