SASS Wire Forum

Last match for Tennessee Mountain Mauraders

Purly SASS # 57438

TMM will be shooting our last match at Senic City Equestrian Farm on May 15th.  After 20 years of shooting here our lease will not be extended. We are looking for a new home but haven't found anything yet. If you would like to shoot with us one last time come join us. PCC match at 8.30.  Cowboy match at 10.

That's a sad note!!  I never got to go to one of y'all's matches, but I know a BUNCH of the club members!!  A great bunch of folks!! 

That's really too bad.  I'm glad I got to shoot with y'all once in 2015.  This photo of me with Ocoee Red was taken that day.

TMM.jpg

I will try to make it down. Shot there in 2019 and threw a perfectly good loaded pistol on the ground on the last stage. Got some making up to do. I really like the setup there.

So many great memories from this wonderful club!  Really going to miss this venue!  Lot's of hard work to cover all the bays/stages to protect us from rain and sun (thank you Hurricane Charley!).

The only thing left to improve was the outhouse!:D

On 5/1/2021 at 11:29 AM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

TMM will be shooting our last match at Senic City Equestrian Farm on May 15th.  After 20 years of shooting here our lease will not be extended. We are looking for a new home but haven't found anything yet. If you would like to shoot with us one last time come join us. PCC match at 8.30.  Cowboy match at 10.

Hey Purply, I shot with y'all for my first monthly last month and it looks like your last in Ringlold will be my second.

I'm sending you a PM after what I hope might be a fortuitous event at a stop I made Cagle Mountain way.

Archived