SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Possee request

Major E A Sterner #12916

A very dear friend of mine that lives in Southern Alabama was taken to the hospital this morning with a 103 fever, while they were checking her out they determined that she was also having a heart attack.They rushed her to a heart center and are continuing to monitor her. I would appreciate if all Y'all could keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Her name is Elizabeth Plass and she is a kind caring and giving person. Thank you

Prayers on the Way

Lord Father you know what's going on with Elizabeth .

Father we ask for your cloak of protection over her .

Lord we ask for you to give the Doctors all the ability need to diagnosis the issue and the ability to correct the problem.

Father its in Jesus name we all pray . 

Amen.

We pray for Elizabeth's healing, and complete recovery, and we claim these Scriptures, below, for her.

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed." Isaiah 53:5.

"and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed." 

1 Peter 2:24.

Thank you all for your prayers, Please continue to keep her on your thoughts as she is having a very bad time because of her illness,She has a lot of pain and has to deal with a lot of stress at home.Thank you again.

Father God I come to you for prayer for Mrs. Plass for a complete healing in Jesus' name.Amen

Add our prayers to those outgoing.

Wishing for a speedy & trouble free recovery for Elizabeth & prayers for her & her family!

Archived