SASS Wire Forum

Update May 25th. Mason Dixon Stampede - Colt raffle update with photo and gun details

Dutch Coroner

Calling all shooters!  The Mason Dixon Stampede is adding a special prize to entice you to register for the match at Thurmont, MD from July 30 – August 1.

The match has received a generous donation of a genuine Colt Single Action Army that will be won by one of our lucky registered participants.

Every registered shooter will be automatically entered in the drawing to win this special gun.

The drawing will be held during the main match awards on Sunday, August 1st.

This makes for an even more fantastic opportunity to come and experience the Mason Dixon Stampede with only an $80 registration fee, which includes the 10 stage main match, speed side matches, Saturday night dinner and the bonus of automatic entry to win a genuine Colt Single Action Army.

Details and pictures of the Colt will be forthcoming!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to shoot a great match along with the chance to win this exceptional prize!

Applications are available on the Mason Dixon Stampede website at www.masondixonstampede.org.

This link will take you directly to the shooter’s application.

https://www.masondixonstampede.org/Site/images/2021%20Mason%20Dixon%20Annual%20Match%20Shooter%20App%20Rev%2001%20Fillable.pdf

The Mason Dixon Committee and I would love to see you there!

Dutch Coroner

Match Director, Mason Dixon Stampede

May 25th update:  Cody Conagher is now donating an action job on the Colt!

And here’s the Colt!!  2nd Gen, 357 with 5 1/2”

79393A3E-B215-4ABF-8189-F2E57E942C9C.jpeg

• Dutch Coroner changed the title to The Mason Dixon Stampede (Thurmont, MD July 30 – August 1) has fantastic news! Genuine Colt Single Action Army to be won by registered shooter

HELP US CELEBRATE OUR VETERANS!! at The Mason Dixon Stampede!! As a symbol of our effort to honor our veterans,  all registered shooters will receive this unique 5 Branches of the Service solid brass Memorial Coin.
Please join us in Thurmont,  Maryland July 30th-August 1st to help salute our veterans. 
Applications are available at: www.masondixonstampede.org

BD65E07F-8635-48F5-9DC4-F3219FBDFAE3.jpeg

Wonderful!  We are looking forward to welcoming you to our match! We will have great, fun stages and a delicious Saturday afternoon dinner to be provided by Mission BBQ.  Also, all registered veterans will be entered into a drawing for a free Mason Dixon Stampede match entry in 2022. 

Misfire Maggie

Mason Dixon Stampede Committee

• Dutch Coroner changed the title to Mason Dixon Stampede - Colt raffle update with photo and gun details

i would love to think i could ,make that shoot but family issues are restricting at the moment - would a contribution be considered for one of those fine veteran commemorative coins ? i fully support the thinking and your efforts , 

On 5/23/2021 at 11:00 PM, watab kid said:

i would love to think i could ,make that shoot but family issues are restricting at the moment - would a contribution be considered for one of those fine veteran commemorative coins ? i fully support the thinking and your efforts , 

Watab, for just the $80 registration fee you can have an opportunity to win the Colt and get the Coin. Anyone registered for the match is eligible for the drawing.  You don’t need to be present to win. 

Dutch

• Dutch Coroner changed the title to Update May 25th. Mason Dixon Stampede - Colt raffle update with photo and gun details

Archived