SASS Wire Forum

Things in your home that should never meet.

Okay, not like your wife and your really hot co-worker.....

But, today in our home office the charging cord for our laptop met the infeed jaws of our paper shredder......

Who wants to go next.....

When my Aussie Shepard was a pup she decided the hot wire around the pasture was a chewable wire...getting zapped through your teeth looked and sounded ugly.

My first pair of $300 prescription glasses and my Black Lab puppy’s big mouth!

Xarelto and barbed wire.

I'm finishing up fencing off a 130 acre piece, and I look like something out of a horror movie when I get back to the house. :lol: 

A normal person would probably wear a long sleeved shirt... 

BloodyArm.jpg

3 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Xarelto and barbed wire.

I'm finishing up fencing off a 130 acre piece, and I look like something out of a horror movie when I get back to the house. :lol: 

BloodyArm.jpg

On, heck no,  Scars and like tatoos but with better stories

43 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Xarelto and barbed wire.

BloodyArm.jpg

My God, it's the plague!

28 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Black powder and gophers.

Yes, but those two have to be formally introduced. I'm talking more of happenstance.......

1 hour ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Xarelto and barbed wire.

BloodyArm.jpg

Warfarin provides similar results.

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Xarelto and barbed wire.

BloodyArm.jpg

Have we worked together? :o

49 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Water and wood laminate flooring

Yup. A week old and the city blew my plumbing up jetting the sewer out back. Tough luck they said.

A Roomba and a full roll of toilet tissue............  Ask me how I know....................I'll post the picture as soon as I find it.

IMG_0699.thumb.jpg.14be45bd3a5cc39e9583f3260efc8d2a.jpg

Roomba Rosettes.

My two cats and a bird that somehow got in. I didn’t realize how many feathers a sparrow has! They destroyed the poor thing!

I was proud of them though !:)

The nursing mother cat and any other cats in the house. She only weighed 5 pounds and my big scaredy cat weighed 15. The big cats knew not to go near the kittens. I kept them safe until they absolutely insisted on roaming the house. Here they are at two days and eight weeks.

Tablet and Babies 2 Day Old 1.JPG

08202018-04kittens.JPG

A kitten and a Christmas tree light cord. (flash) Murrrrowwww (screaming ball of gray fur barreling down the hall) Christmas tree is dark. Wife and daughter screaming. Me laughing so hard I nearly passed out. :lol:

That cat never chewed on another cord or string for the rest of her life...the other 8 lives...

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

A kitten and a Christmas tree light cord. (flash) Murrrrowwww (screaming ball of gray fur barreling down the hall) Christmas tree is dark. Wife and daughter screaming. Me laughing so hard I nearly passed out. :lol:

That cat never chewed on another cord or string for the rest of her life...the other 8 lives...

Sounds like Lampoon Christmas Vacation!

'flushable' kitty litter and cast iron pipes from the 1940s. 

nothing that says 'flushable' is actually flushable. Before I sold it, I let my younger brother stay in my house in LA when we moved to FL. $14k later that house had new piping :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Sounds like Lampoon Christmas Vacation!

Yes it does, only definitely not as dramatic. :lol:

Also, another thing that shouldn’t meet are a pet rabbit a TV cable feeds. My daughter was “rabbit sitting” her friend’s pet rabbit. She let it loose in the living room. At some point Mr. Rabbit got behind the entertainment center and chewed on the cable feeding the cable box. 
A bit later we started getting radio calls from flights landing at Long Beach Airport as they made their approach over Huntington Beach, CA. 
We called the cable company after talking with someone at the airport that told us we must have a damaged coax cable. 
The rabbit had chewed through the shielding. :lol:

EDIT: The rabbit did not get hurt. It just opened up the insulation and shielding so airplane radio transmissions go through and we heard them through the TV speakers. Quite funny to be watching America’s Funniest Hime Videos and hearing pilots requesting permission to land. 

Archived