SASS Wire Forum

Want to trade a C Sharps

I have a C. Sharps  Creedmoore #2 target rifle, It has a single set trigger, AAA wood, 45/90 dies, brass, ammo, high polish round barrel and target

sights. Want to trade for 2 Uberti  Schofields in 44/40. Blue with 7.5 " barrels plus some cash to be determined. Must be face to face in Az.

Moses 5964 life

46 minutes ago, Moses, SASS #5964 said:

Lots of looks , no comments

Moses #5964 life

:FlagAm: Well sir, you have limited yourself to a very small market base.  The pistols you have mentioned are not as common as others used in the sport and when the FTF in Arizona is added into the equation, the question arises of how many SASS members actually fit within your parameters of potential trade.  As mentioned by Percy, a photo is pretty much mandatory these days.

Kind of explains where you are at right now regarding a potential trade.

Regards,

Chas B

I will get pictures as soon as I can.  I will be in San Antonio in June if someone there is interested.

Moses #5964 life

Archived