SASS Wire Forum

Mom's birthday

Dantankerous

I spoke with my mom on the phone yesterday. It was her birthday but I got the present. She lives considerable distance away from me now. She mentioned she and dad had been spending time watching the Grit TV channel and lots of westerns. The topic quickly turned to John Wayne movies when she announced their favourite John Wayne movie just happens to be my favourite John Wayne Movie and I never had any idea. 

Guess who will be getting the DVD Rio Bravo in the mail in 2 more days?

I never once thought I would be discussing and sharing John Wayne movies with my mom. Wow. :D

@Dantankerous my Mom's birthday would have been Sunday. Give your Mom a hug for me.

Rio Bravo is also my Favorite John Wayne movie. :)

Oddly enough I just watched it yesterday along with The Searchers and The Cowboys. I had not to watched them in some time now. 

3 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

I spoke with my mom on the phone yesterday. It was her birthday but I got the present. She lives considerable distance away from me now. She mentioned she and dad had been spending time watching the Grit TV channel and lots of westerns. The topic quickly turned to John Wayne movies when she announced their favourite John Wayne movie just happens to be my favourite John Wayne Movie and I never had any idea. 

Guess who will be getting the DVD Rio Bravo in the mail in 2 more days?

I never once thought I would be discussing and sharing John Wayne movies with my mom. Wow. :D

That’s awesome! Happy birthday to your mom!!

5 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

@Dantankerous my Mom's birthday would have been Sunday. Give your Mom a hug for me.

Thanks.  I would love to give her a hug for me but she's 15 hours away….:(

Archived