SASS Wire Forum

Tusco May Match

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All, 

Our next scheduled match is this coming Saturday, May 1st. Registration at approximately 8:45am, mandatory safety meeting at 10am.

We will need you to fill out a new range release form if you didn't come to the January/March/April match. It can be found here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release

Planning on setting up 5 stages, shooting the first one twice if you want, our warm up stage. Scoring 5 stages. 

Weather is looking great, 60 and Sunny. 

Pam's Chuckwagon will be open with breakfast and lunch available for purchase.

See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot with us today!

Congrats to Gray Hare our Top Overall/Men's Shooter and to Bluestocking Belle our Top Ladies Shooter on the day.

Scores are up: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2021-scores

See you in June..

I traveled out on Friday and stayed at the Red Roof.  The weather forecast was for 28 degrees and I thought, just where am I?

It turns out that forecast was a Cleveland station and Tusco is way South of there.

It turned out to be a beautiful day with very blue skies (yes I heard that comment by Seamus).  At 8:00 it was 34 degrees, but that felt like 50 when you are getting everything set-up.  It was 64 degrees by the time we were finishing.  A very desirable shooting temperature.

Thank you, Bubba, Dawg, and all that puts this shoot on.  It is true what they say, you come to shoot, but come back for the friendly people

24 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Dynamite really FUN match.  Even if I did screw up a really easy stage.

Join the club!:P So did I!

It was a really fun shoot and great posse! Glad my rifle worked better than I did!:unsure:

Now, if I can just remember to load my rifle...........

Thanks everybody -- It was a very nice day!

--Dawg

Always a great shoot at Tusco. 

Archived