SASS Wire Forum

Wow... I put this on the TV a while ago and my two cats are totally mesmerized ~ !   ^_^

Rowdy's crouched on the floor, staring intently - after an unsuccessful attempt to launch himself at the screen that sent a stack of DVD's and several LP's flying!!  :lol:

Resized_20210425_130410.thumb.jpeg.83e486fc622cd200562b47b5db0f5957.jpeg                        Resized_20210425_133457.thumb.jpeg.df1db39ffb2422e8980b2ac404be6acb.jpeg  

51 minutes ago, Alpo said:

You supposed to turn that on before you go to work, to keep the cats occupied? 8 hours of mice going in and out of a hole? Damn.

You could, I guess... I think I'd just do it as a once-in-a-while thing.  Sort of a treat.  ^_^

My cat never paid a big of attention to our tv until one day there was a mouse squeaking on some show I was watching and my cat came flying into the room and stared at the TV with her back up. It was hilarious. 

I just showed that to my doggo and she almost mowed me over to get to the mouse! Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!

I might try to get the wife to video it after dinner. I got the obligatory “put that down ‘till after dinner“ speech :D

1 hour ago, Derringer Dan said:

I just showed that to my doggo and she almost mowed me over to get to the mouse! Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!

I might try to get the wife to video it after dinner. I got the obligatory “put that down ‘till after dinner“ speech :D

Can’t get it to show anything but supersized. Rats! (or should I say mice)

Arrrrrrrgh...

If you want to experience a true stampede and get trampled on,

put a TV show on with those Chippendale men and watch the Bunkhouse Boss

go ballistic  running over you getting to the TV set.

:lol:

..........Widder

Molly the Calico took one look, yawned, & went back to sleep!

Archived