On 1/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Dirty Dog Doug said:

this is owned by a Lady tattoo artist 

the only pics I have of her would get me kicked off wire 

harly yello.jpg

Prove it! :rolleyes: :lol:

Man, I thought this thread was dead. :lol:

You all are too funny. :D

20 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.... no front mud guard, ... must be a booger to ride in the rain .....  :mellow:

You go faster. Get to the “dry” quicker. ;)

41 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

This is better:

image.png.c129dca12db2ce7e4d444c3f0598498b.png

image.png.d3d2e30a1b3a957dc539fcbd7e5abd19.png

Much. 
I just stuck my 327 there for a photo. I have tried finding a nifty way of concealing one of my revolvers on my bike but decided securing one in my hard saddlebags is more sensible and practical. 

13 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Much. 
I just stuck my 327 there for a photo. I have tried finding a nifty way of concealing one of my revolvers on my bike but decided securing one in my hard saddlebags is more sensible and practical. 

Z1R has concealed carry riding gear in a variety of styles.  

It is rumoured this lady is related to Pat and where his enthusiasm originated.

trailblazer-96-year-old-nancy-aurand-on-the-indian-motorcycle-that-49808723.png

On 2/4/2022 at 9:51 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Much. 

I knew a few riders that had one sewn into the inside of their leather riding jacket.

Set up to be a mid chest cross draw. Completely concealed with the jacket zipped or unzipped. Yet it was very easy to draw. 

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I knew a few riders that had one sewn into the inside of their leather riding jacket.

Set up to be a mid chest cross draw. Completely concealed with the jacket zipped or unzipped. Yet it was very easy to draw. 

Funny story. There is a hidden open area in my fairing that can be reached by sticking your hand into it over the triple tree under the instrument cluster. I took a cheap Uncle Mike’s holster and put some double stick tape on it and adhered it to the inside with my model 327 in the holster. It was accessible but hidden. 
I then went inside and put in my leather riding jacket and my leather gloves, sat on my bike and pretended to be retrieving my gun as if I was pulled over and needed fast access to the gun. 
I stuffed my hand under the instrument cluster, grabbed the grip of the revolver, unsnapped the retaining strap, pulled back to remove the gun from the holster and as the revolver cleared the holster realized my arm was stuck. The jacket was too bulky and the wrist cuff off my glove was hanging up on the triple tree. I was essentially unable to retrieve my hand without letting go of the revolver and I couldn’t get my left hand in there to grab the revolver and free my right hand. 
Talk about a silly position to be in. 
I sat there for a couple of minutes debating on just letting go of the revolver and hoping it didn’t get too battered up clattering to the floor when my neighbor walked up the drive and into my garage. 
He reached up under the fairing and grabbed my gun allowing me to free my hand. 
He didn’t laugh until I got my gloves and jacket off. 
I felt like an idiot. :lol:

Not a gun but a 45 Colt cartridge.

For some long forgotten reason, I put a live 45 Colt cartridge in the pocket of my leather riding jacket. It fell through a hole in the pocket and between the lining and the leather. I took the jacket to a leather smith to get new pockets put in and asked him to remove the cartridge before he sewed in the new pockets. Well, he forgot. So I have had a live cartridge in the lining of my motorcycle jacket for over 20 years! 

(I don't want to rip the lining to get it out.):unsure:

12 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Not a gun but a 45 Colt cartridge.

For some long forgotten reason, I put a live 45 Colt cartridge in the pocket of my leather riding jacket. It fell through a hole in the pocket and between the lining and the leather. I took the jacket to a leather smith to get new pockets put in and asked him to remove the cartridge before he sewed in the new pockets. Well, he forgot. So I have had a live cartridge in the lining of my motorcycle jacket for over 20 years! 

(I don't want to rip the lining to get it out.):unsure:

I sure hope you never wear that through the TSA Security check at the airport. That'll Baffle "Em. :lol:

Archived