SASS Wire Forum

245 Federal 209 A Primers

I think you might actually be able to legally ship them.

If so, I give 48 hours for another pard to take them first. If no one else takes them, then I'll take them.

Start your clock.

I will take them if John don't.PM were to send the check if you take a check.

10 hours ago, Pit Bull Tex said:

I will take them if John don't.PM were to send the check if you take a check.

You are welcome to them, I have no immediate need; I would just set them aside in case I want a few in the future.

Funds coming your way Monday.

yes, HazMat Squared. I bought about 15,000 small primers to supply my nephew and a friend; both new reloaders. Paid $121/K for 5000 first and then got 10,000 for $65 per 1000. Figured I would sell the "extra" on gunbroker. Oops.  I offered the last 5000 I had "leftover" for the $121 at a local range. No takers....then. (Plenty of requests now). I had already given them to a friend to sell at a gun show in Morgantown PA for $100/k because I "had enough on hand". Didn't want to be stuck with primers you know.

"extra"

"leftover"

"enough on hand" 

geez

Now with 10-20K on hand I feel like I lost one button on the back flap of my long johns.

1 hour ago, meesterpaul said:

yes, HazMat Squared. I bought about 15,000 small primers to supply my nephew and a friend; both new reloaders. Paid $121/K for 5000 first and then got 10,000 for $65 per 1000. Figured I would sell the "extra" on gunbroker. Oops.  I offered the last 5000 I had "leftover" for the $121 at a local range. No takers....then. (Plenty of requests now). I had already given them to a friend to sell at a gun show in Morgantown PA for $100/k because I "had enough on hand". Didn't want to be stuck with primers you know.

"extra"

"leftover"

"enough on hand" 

geez

Now with 10-20K on hand I feel like I lost one button on the back flap of my long johns.

Small pistol primers are the new gold, I am in PA if you want to sell some without paying any hazmat fees :D

On 4/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, John Kloehr said:

I think you might actually be able to legally ship them.

If so, I give 48 hours for another pard to take them first. If no one else takes them, then I'll take them.

Start your clock.

you know that's 10.00 a hundred.

I just sold 600 for $20 to two new shooters.  I sold them 2,000 for $50/1000 and was happy to help them stay in the game.

Archived