SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

I thought it was good, posted it, first two reactions were confusion.

I noticed that

walking-all-over-our-shit-4000-years.png.2d40512e1312983637c0d698fcca3ebf.png.aeae2c81e77b59c513a05f428cbae503.png

That top picture, from India - that's not a cat. There's claws showing in front of those toes. Cat's claws are stuck back in the pads, unless they're doing the old slice and dice. Dogs claws are always out there. Those are dog prints.

On 12/22/2021 at 10:25 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1640229450906.jpg

we-have-a-4e6539b3aa.thumb.jpg.e679a8d88fa419d8e63170d8917d80ed.jpg

33 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Ze3-Nl0-OQ-jpeg.jpg

this reminds me .......

....... were any charges brought against that felon that pointed a handgun at Mr. Rittenhouse and got his bicep "vaporised" ?  :huh:

3 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

this reminds me .......

....... were any charges brought against that felon that pointed a handgun at Mr. Rittenhouse and got his bicep "vaporised" ?  :huh:

I don't know about any charges BUT.............................

PHOTO-I-Got-250-Million-From-The-Media-For-Defamation-Lawsuit-Kyle-Rittenhouse-Hold-My-Beer-Meme.jpg

6 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Ze3-Nl0-OQ-jpeg.jpg

Women just don't get it.

When a woman asks a man,  "What are you thinking?" and the man tells her, "Nothing," the woman thinks the man is being uncommunicative or lying.

The thing is, he's probably telling the truth.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

image.png.cfd5b0bbfb9c6942923f02dbe8e4425c.png.cc278eb3106c475e9697b495d7e26ff3.png

Actually it's 1960s (the boys' hair is too long for the 50s). It's a Daisy BB gun Christmas ad.

Daisy-Rifles-Christmas.jpg

But yeah, people would lose their minds.

I know what MSRP means, ...... but what's this "About" pricing ? :huh:

17 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

d9he785vzel71.jpg

I'm not quite sure I understand this one. The blonde woman riding her blue reverse trike waved at the cat, but the cat did not wave back because what she was riding is not a motorcycle?

Screw him!

I have, single-handedly, re-establish the habit of waving at people. When I'm out walking the dog, which I do every afternoon, I wave at everybody. People in yards. Construction workers. Cars going by. Motorcycles going by. And everyone waves back. Mostly. I've noticed that the people that don't wave back - when they go by I see that their license plates say stuff like New York and Illinois and Pennsylvania. So that doesn't upset me. They're Yankees - Yankees is an almost direct translation of the Russian word

некультурный.

FB_IMG_1641003754146.thumb.jpg.af2176bdc820b5e91ac3ff56170d269b.jpg.d7fd760b66b2e7134c4b4266f6ebed88.jpg

I understand both the intent of the question and the humor in the answer.

But seriously, if I had to be stuck in an elevator with a pretty girl, I would want to be stuck with someone that wanted to be stuck in the elevator with me.

It's like the "Ginger or Mary Ann?" question. While I would prefer to be anywhere with Mary Ann instead of Ginger (Ginger is too tall, too busty, and too vain), if Mary Ann did not like me and Ginger did, I think Ginger would be a better choice.

meme.jpg.d15e893937ace25e7a483edd5dcda45d.jpg

I guess that makes Alaska the number 1 top state to live in... it's also the furthest east and furthest west state in the union due to crossing the international date line... Additionally, it contains approximately half of the USA's coastline.

16 minutes ago, El CupAJoe said:

meme.jpg.d15e893937ace25e7a483edd5dcda45d.jpg

I guess that makes Alaska the number 1 top state to live in... it's also the furthest east and furthest west state in the union due to crossing the international date line... Additionally, it contains approximately half of the USA's coastline.

Alaska does not cross the International date line. The date line deviates from the 180th meridian so that all of Alaska is in on the same date. It does however have two times zones, Alaska and Hawaii-Aleutian.

If you look at a map the International Date line makes several deviations from the 180th meridian.

Prior to its purchase by the U.S, Russian America (The territory now known as Alaska) was on the Russian side of the International Date line. After the purchase, Alaska jumped about 12 days ahead as at the time the Russians were still using the Julian calendar while the US was using the Gregorian calendar.

30 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Alaska does not cross the International date line. The date line deviates from the 180th meridian so that all of Alaska is in on the same date. It does however have two times zones, Alaska and Hawaii-Aleutian.

If you look at a map the International Date line makes several deviations from the 180th meridian.

Prior to its purchase by the U.S, Russian America (The territory now known as Alaska) was on the Russian side of the International Date line. After the purchase, Alaska jumped about 12 days ahead as at the time the Russians were still using the Julian calendar while the US was using the Gregorian calendar.

My bad, I meant it's in the eastern hemisphere

Archived