SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember-months-could-hunting-bucks-careful-valentines-memes-dde75bbe9d99d063-babc347ee4f1f884.jpg.9233339ec5475e93f4c3a577244fe7a1.jpg

So, we had a kid about nine months after valentine's day last year... with 4 weeks of paternity leave my work offers, my wife was glad to kick me out into the woods for a bit... :P

19 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

kids.jpg.5dfedc8f6d8a0b04fda5877528effed2.jpg

........so who is this strange looking person ? ^^^^^^

Bottom left - a jacka$$ someone mistakenly taught to speak English.

Bottom right - a delusional, pathological liar who still believes the false report HE had created is the truth and everyone else is lying about it.

Top picture - an underappreciated actor whose specialty is causing light bulbs to illuminate when inserted in his mouth.

In his defense, compared to the other two idiots, the top photo qualifies for a PhD.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

1 minute ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Bottom right - a delusional, pathological liar who still believes the false report HE had created is the truth and everyone else is lying about it.

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Thank You ..... but who is he ?:huh:

5 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Maybe next year, I'll hire a contractor. 

download.jpg

Someone did a decoration like this in my little town in Oregon…then someone called the fire department for a rescue. :lol:

The guys from the fire department weren’t upset. They thought it was funny, but the owners did put a sign up saying it was a decoration. 

Archived