Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Nope...I'm afraid of heights. :lol:

But not speed, I'm guessing!!!

images.jpg

I heard Pat had trouble with a neighbour.

The neighbour has now moved.

images (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

1459678e4f9c4c7c4860af39e35fabc0daf6647b.png

Our HR department did this in a presentation once. The head of HR and I had a friendly adversary relationship so she picked on me to say the color of the word on the screen in the meeting room.

Well, I was aware of this exercise and said all of the colors correctly. She then had to cover her self and state that "most" people say the word they read instead of the color of the word.:rolleyes:

I don't think I improved our relationship.:D

666775032_FutureHero.thumb.jpg.7921490a8ea8f57a5e47ee8e1a704d29.jpg.779c7576991b8d8373f2f8cfa661a7eb.jpg

I have my doubts about this being Marine Corps Boot Camp.

First, if it had anything to do with the government, all of those telephones would have been the same model, supplied by the lowest bidder.

Then we have that black stripe down the hand of the guy in the front of the picture. The only thing I can think of is that some kind of identifying and or obscene tattoo is on his hand and lower forearm, and has been redacted so as not to offend the viewers.

Pretty sure they won't let you in with tattoos on your hands.

Funny, though.

Thought after looking at it again: big city jail, where the new folks right in off the street get to make their one phone call?

19 minutes ago, Alpo said:

666775032_FutureHero.thumb.jpg.7921490a8ea8f57a5e47ee8e1a704d29.jpg.779c7576991b8d8373f2f8cfa661a7eb.jpg

I have my doubts about this being Marine Corps Boot Camp.

First, if it had anything to do with the government, all of those telephones would have been the same model, supplied by the lowest bidder.

Then we have that black stripe down the hand of the guy in the front of the picture. The only thing I can think of is that some kind of identifying and or obscene tattoo is on his hand and lower forearm, and has been redacted so as not to offend the viewers.

Pretty sure they won't let you in with tattoos on your hands.

Funny, though.

Thought after looking at it again: big city jail, where the new folks right in off the street get to make their one phone call?

That is probably a stripe on a glass barrier. 
Each one of those picture frames holds a sheet that says “Hi Mom / Dad / loved one,

I have reached boot camp safely. I won’t be calling for a while but my address is …. if you should choose to write me. Do not send packages they are not allowed. If there is an emergency contact Red Cross…yada, yada, yada…”

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Is American pie made with fresh Americans or is canned used? :P

I think it was mor about what the main character was doing with a pie :) 

it was a pretty funny movie, the 2nd one was even good the opening scene was hilarious 

This one is actually so as to not upset Father Kit

93779174_10156859198486850_2136596958171627520_n.jpg.9cadcbd5d30e9ff24f345029dacf76dc.jpg.e2362c546e5094ff47b7d9bd6ddad63f.jpg

That is pronounced twenty-oneth. Simple.

Anyone remember a movie called THAT THING YOU DO? Rock and roll band. One hit wonders. Called The Oneders.

Everyone kept pronouncing the band name Oh-needers. And the leader of the band - the guy that started it - kept insisting that it was pronounced wonders. One-ders.

One of those really really great ideas, that only makes sense to the guy that came up with it.

Archived