SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

617E9763-9AFA-4277-806D-2BE0D44B22A4.thumb.jpeg.95533723b2f01363bb73abf7c7cba92e.jpg.425be5a3679f7644a930d5f9432021a5.jpg

In my opinion it would be the Chinese. If you point out to a Chinese person the stupidity written on their t-shirt in Engrish, they can easily take the T-shirt off and toss it in the trash.

If you point out to the non-Chinese person the stupidity permanently marked on their body - well -whacha gonna do?

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

617E9763-9AFA-4277-806D-2BE0D44B22A4.thumb.jpeg.95533723b2f01363bb73abf7c7cba92e.jpg.425be5a3679f7644a930d5f9432021a5.jpg

In my opinion it would be the Chinese. If you point out to a Chinese person the stupidity written on their t-shirt in Engrish, they can easily take the T-shirt off and toss it in the trash.

If you point out to the non-Chinese person the stupidity permanently marked on their body - well -whacha gonna do?

Worked with a girl once that got a line of Chinese characters tattooed on her inner forearm. 

When she showed it to me, I asked her why she got the ingredient list for General Tso's chicken tattooed on her arm. 

She told me that wasn't what it said, I asked her how she knew that since she didn't read Chinese.

3 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

118653860_10164428619505227_143322860871144486_n.jpg

Antifa tried to show up at Auburn several years ago.

Some Klukker Klagus wannabe had tried to reserve a speaking hall on campus and the University didn't look into him before they allowed him to reserve it.

Antifa showed up when Auburn decided to respect his right ot Free Speech.

And were met by a cordon or State and local cops that they had to pass through to get near the venue.

Did you know that Alabama has a Civil Rights era no mask or hoods law for protests?

Neither did Antifa before they showed up.

Check YouTube,  there's a clip of a couple of them trying to ignore Alabama State Troopers when they were ordered to remove their hoods or be arrested.  THAT turned out about like you expect.

image.thumb.jpeg.a5f5d12443f79b797d2e546679516f51.jpg.ecc050eb68881acc1badfc5ab0d6308b.jpgI wonder why they cropped his ears but they didn't bob his tail?

Bob his tail and take care of his dew claws at 3 days old. Very little blood, very little pain, heals quickly. Fairly inexpensive.

Cropping ears is done later in life. Bigger vet bill, more pain to the dog. Takes quite some time for them to heal.

On 8/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Antifa tried to show up at Auburn several years ago.

Some Klukker Klagus wannabe had tried to reserve a speaking hall on campus and the University didn't look into him before they allowed him to reserve it.

Antifa showed up when Auburn decided to respect his right ot Free Speech.

And were met by a cordon or State and local cops that they had to pass through to get near the venue.

Did you know that Alabama has a Civil Rights era no mask or hoods law for protests?

Neither did Antifa before they showed up.

Check YouTube,  there's a clip of a couple of them trying to ignore Alabama State Troopers when they were ordered to remove their hoods or be arrested.  THAT turned out about like you expect.

It’s my opinion that hoods and masks (not CoVid) should result in being sniped. That crap would end pretty quickly…but then I am an overbearing Fascist to these scummy Commies. 

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

92527173_2885368701511787_5766944337430577152_n.jpg

Maybe my nose lies sometimes BUT    I was raised on a small dairy farm many years ago.   Prefer that smell to a lot of those scented candles and popurri? pots         GW

11 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'FIGHTING WHAT I FIND MOST SEXY IN A GIRL IS HER PERSONALITY oH GOOD BECAUSE HAVE SEVERAL! WHAT? FIGHTING DON'T LISTEN TO HER SHE'S CRAZY!'

... I usta/was married to her .... and her ...... and her ...... and a couple of other hers .....   :(

I think I dated her in high school and again in college.

Strangely, she didn't have an Australian accent.

14 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'FIGHTING WHAT I FIND MOST SEXY IN A GIRL IS HER PERSONALITY oH GOOD BECAUSE HAVE SEVERAL! WHAT? FIGHTING DON'T LISTEN TO HER SHE'S CRAZY!'

... I usta/was married to her .... and her ...... and her ...... and a couple of other hers .....   :(

I was seeing someone like that and she stalked my wife after we got married. That woman was a psycho. 
When I saw the movie Lethal Attraction I wondered if they got the idea for Glenn Close’s character from the woman I knew. 

Sheesh! What a whack job!

55 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I was seeing someone like that and she stalked my wife after we got married. That woman was a psycho. 
When I saw the movie Lethal Attraction I wondered if they got the idea for Glenn Close’s character from the woman I knew. 

Sheesh! What a whack job!

My cousin dated a guy like that. After they broke up he stalked her and harassed anybody that she tried to date. 

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

My cousin dated a guy like that. After they broke up he stalked her and harassed anybody that she tried to date. 

That's when the woman needs redneck relatives.

Nothing else says, 'The relationship is over, it's time to move on,' quite like getting carried out onto the powerlines clear cut and tuned up by her Uncle Hershel and Cousin Bubba.

29 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Nothing else says, 'The relationship is over, it's time to move on,' quite like getting carried out onto the powerlines clear cut and tuned up by her Uncle Hershel and Cousin Bubba.

Or one "date" with the right guy who will put an end to harassment.

34 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Unfortunately this guy was the definition of hard core redneck. With a Cousin Bubba, and an Uncle Cletus. 

My daughter dated a guy that was a bit too needy and possessive. I showed him the inside of my cross-bed toolbox and asked him how he’d like his last moments on his last visit to the desert to be spent in such a confined space. He kind of laughed and said “You’re kidding right?”

I told him I wasn’t but if he didn’t want to remember the trip I could shoot him beforehand. 

Never saw that punk again. 

7 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

F8B076E5-7111-42FA-B42C-85E6E30A9A3E.thumb.jpeg.001c59ff7b4b5c161db9c5642325f461.jpeg

Pineapple seems to be an Australian thing .....

............ which is why we call it "Hawaiian"   :)

Yep I love Pineapple on Pizza.

I'v even to put a grilled slice on a burger. 

15 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

F8B076E5-7111-42FA-B42C-85E6E30A9A3E.thumb.jpeg.001c59ff7b4b5c161db9c5642325f461.jpeg

Pineapple seems to be an Australian thing .....

............ which is why we call it "Hawaiian"   :)

Where's the broccoli?:huh:

Broccoli  on a pizza is actually surprisingly good.

Archived