SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/26/2021 at 4:25 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

attachment(4).jpg.da258f7bf6d2d5c195508971ab1eb0f0.jpg

..... now do you believe that "cute 'n' cuddly" animals in Australia only want to kill you   ?????  :(

Don't you have cats down under. They fit in they want to murder everything 

14 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

images (1).jpg

You should have been at my house the day I brought home my Harley Sportster. I neglected to tell my wife about it. She was mad…real mad.

There was a serious cold snap that summer at my house. Lasted for over 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You should have been at my house the day I brought home my Harley Sportster. I neglected to tell my wife about it. She was mad…real mad.

There was a serious cold snap that summer at my house. Lasted for over 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

Should have told her you bought her a present then took her out to garage to show her

24 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Should have told her you bought her a present then took her out to garage to show her

Tried that with a new gun once. She said thank you, gave me a hug and a kiss and I haven't seen the gun since. :mellow:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Tried that with a new gun once. She said thank you, gave me a hug and a kiss and I haven't seen the gun since. :mellow:

Or when you sell it years later she takes the money.  Now you're out a gun and the money for the one you were going to buy.

Try

I won it at the duck unlimited, whitetails, legion, (insert charity here) raffle.  

Several years ago I was looking for a Ruger 22 pistol in anodized blue. Finally found one and picked it up, took it home and the Missus asked what I had. I told her and opened it up. She took one look, said "I love it! Thank you!"

Sometimes I  get to shoot it at the range...

5 hours ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Are you telling us you don't cover your nose when somebody farts?

You can but it won’t do anything, unless you’re covering it with a properly fit respirator with cartridges that will actually filter it , or supplied air . Your behind is usually double masked and that doesn’t do anything 

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Or, ever had to choose between flushing or not. If flush, had to use a bucket of water.:(

Yay, the well driller is here this morning!:)

You really miss the basics when you don’t have them . 

Archived