SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

On 7/2/2021 at 7:50 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

187254.jpg

That definitely isn’t me. I do ride year round but that’s not much of a brag anymore as I live in SoCal. ;)

Believe it or not there are people that winterize their bikes here soon after Labor Day. I work with two of them. They call me crazy when I show up at 05:00 and it’s 42 degrees. 
I call them “Pansies”.

They don’t laugh with me…:lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

. I do ride yesterday round

otto get you again, or is this some type of California speak that I am unaware of?

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

otto get you again, or is this some type of California speak that I am unaware of?

I fixed it. :lol:

I swear, I think auto communista changes things at the last second just to make me look stupid sometimes. 

That's a good thing to remember, if you have a badge. If you don't have a badge, they will take it away from you at the courthouse, and they will take it away from you at the airport, and they will take it away from you at several other different places.

But not if you have a badge.

He sort of looks like the guy from The Matrix, but I've never seen that movie - just a few clips from it - so that doesn't really mean anything to me. I assume the plates of Jell-O have to do with him being a Jello spokesman, but, like Allie, I don't get it.

36 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I know that's Bill Cosby; but, I don't get the plates, costume, or chair.

In that scene in the matrix he asks neo if he wants the red pill or the blue pill . But in this case it’s the red jello 

58 minutes ago, Alpo said:

He sort of looks like the guy from The Matrix, but I've never seen that movie - just a few clips from it - so that doesn't really mean anything to me. I assume the plates of Jell-O have to do with him being a Jello spokesman, but, like Allie, I don't get it.

https://youtu.be/zQ1_IbFFbzA

@Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474

This meme seriously rings a bell with me. 
image.thumb.jpeg.8c68b1bdd6a9ea8d0dffcdcd3cf7c8f8.jpeg

I work in rail passenger transit. I hear this hype all the time. I always ask “Do you think the movement of magnetic North Pole has caused this climate change? That’s what I think is causing it and nothing Man can do can change Earth’s core position.”

I get a blank stare every time. 

@Subdeacon Joe

I have figured out how not to have images merged into single posts. 
If you copy and paste an image then “Submit Reply” you create one post. If you wish to post another image in a separate post do not Copy and Paste an image into the new post window, but save the image in your photos then make the post by clicking “Add Files” to enter your image into the post then “Submit Reply”. This worked for me on several posts last night. 
I just alternate between “copy and paste” and inserting images from photos when making posts. 

I don’t mind the auto merging if the memes are similar but it can be silly if they aren’t. 

25 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

you copy and paste an image then “Submit Reply” you create one post. If you wish to post another image in a separate post do not Copy and Paste an image into the new post window, but save the image in your photos then make the post by clicking “Add Files” to enter your image into the post then “Submit Reply”. This worked for me on several posts last night. 

Thanks.   I  almost exclusively use the "Add File" feature. 

Archived