SASS Wire Forum

So as not to upset Pat

Alpo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.thumb.png.4ef2f96d19cff2138ca34cd60250a3db.png.cb794bb42f4b640da8cd7a22e623fc0d.png

I don't know why people have such a problem with this.

When you see someone is going to hug you, just make sure that your arms go underneath their arms. That you are hugging them around the torso. This forces their arms to go up, and they are hugging you around the shoulders and neck. Nobody wears a gun around their shoulders and neck. They can't feel it.

Usually what happens is a woman (women are, as a general rule, shorter than men) hug the man and she either hugs him around his chest or around his waist. She feels his shoulder and or waist holster. But if you make sure that you have your arms underneath hers, she cannot touch your gun.

It's really very simple.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

image.thumb.png.4ef2f96d19cff2138ca34cd60250a3db.png.cb794bb42f4b640da8cd7a22e623fc0d.png

I don't know why people have such a problem with this.

When you see someone is going to hug you, just make sure that your arms go underneath their arms. That you are hugging them around the torso. This forces their arms to go up, and they are hugging you around the shoulders and neck. Nobody wears a gun around their shoulders and neck. They can't feel it.

Usually what happens is a woman (women are, as a general rule, shorter than men) hug the man and she either hugs him around his chest or around his waist. She feels his shoulder and or waist holster. But if you make sure that you have your arms underneath hers, she cannot touch your gun.

It's really very simple.

Any woman who gets close enough to hug me, already knows me. They aren't going to be surprised by feeling a holstered gun. I don't hug guys so that is a non factor.

18 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Any woman who gets close enough to hug me, already knows me. They aren't going to be surprised by feeling a holstered gun. I don't hug guys so that is a non factor.

My mother was 5'2" - nine inches shorter than me. I think I'd been carrying a gun for about 6 years before she finally found out. It's all in how you do it.

14 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I wonder if the ghosts know about this ?

They moved out when the meth lab set up.:D

Even ghosts don't want to put up with people that sweep the street and sidewalk outside the house at 3AM (seen it being done).:blink:

Archived